Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
One shot, One Kill
462 Posts
Now your little *** tag game disabling all of the shut down options has cost me money!!!!!!!!!! If you fuckers wanna play queer games, play them on the private portion of this site. If this is supposed to be a family site then get rid of that fucking link to the queers.

I was taking care of some finanacial business when that fucking thing opened up with the link from a picture. I am now unable to get back into my bank account because i had to shut down the computer to get rid of the motherfucking thing.

I have to call the bank on monday to reset my sccount and some bills will now not get paid on time. You can rest assured that I will make it a note to mention to them the website that caused this problem as it lists itself as a "family oriented site". I hope they send you a bill for it fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Why would anyone have more than one tab open doing secure transactions on the webbernets anyway

roadhouse

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Now your little *** tag game disabling all of the shut down options has cost me money!!!!!!!!!! If you fuckers wanna play queer games, play them on the private portion of this site. If this is supposed to be a family site then get rid of that fucking link to the queers.

I was taking care of some finanacial business when that fucking thing opened up with the link from a picture. I am now unable to get back into my bank account because i had to shut down the computer to get rid of the motherfucking thing.

I have to call the bank on monday to reset my sccount and some bills will now not get paid on time. You can rest assured that I will make it a note to mention to them the website that caused this problem as it lists itself as a "family oriented site". I hope they send you a bill for it fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah hold ctrl and enter it closes it

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
yeah why are you clicking on links while doing secure financial banking??? and quit whining. the bank account will time out after a little while with no activity, and you'll be able to log in again. damn.........you act like ur the only person that's ever had a computer fuck up during work or shit.

and besides.......the bank is gonna tell you it's your damn problem, because nobody forced you to click on any links.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Sounds like that guy on Pirate bitching and moaning about losing 2 1/2 hours of work :tonka:

BTW, you didn't need to shut down...

Another thought...if it's such a family site, nice dropping F-Bombs in the title of a thread.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
...wel I can't say from Adam what happened to your computor, but it is the internet and theres all kinds of junk getting linked from here. I too have scrape off trogens from time to time, no idea where they come from. same goes for bad cookies and spyware.

·
Registered
680 Posts
here's a little hint.....the little screens that pop up are just the lyrics of the song...if you click through them they go away when you have gone through every line of that song.......gee, that was a tuffy!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
why didnt you just minimize it, finish your work, then ,since you dont know how to use task manager, shut your computer off.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts