Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all who donated money to the Childen with Hairloss Organization. It was incredibly cool of all of you to support a good cause. We were able to give them another $300!!!! It is truly a testament to the type of people that were there, when they will pay so much to embarass someone, when it is for a good cause. Thanks again to all, and we need to start planning my stunt for next year. :tonka:

For those of you that missed it, the crowd threw $300 into a box to watch me get my shaved, and we in turn donated it all to a great charity. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
You and your silly d rama. First, you run to the seen of a terrible rollover, take over the seen while we watch you and monkeybiz play hero and do what you do so well. Then, you have the audacity to raise over $300 for charity. You suck.

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
You and your silly d rama. First, you run to the seen of a terrible rollover, take over the seen while we watch you and monkeybiz play hero and do what you do so well. Then, you have the audacity to raise over $300 for charity. You suck.
x2

My name's pete look at me look at me.

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
X3
your a jerk

·
There watching me! (.)(.)
11,461 Posts
X4, You suck as a clown!!

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
:sonicjay:

I can just feel the love....

How did the Walmart run go this morning? You said something about buying a book, or bringing one, or something.... :d:

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
x782347688936

I showed up at the pig gig with Bozo hair.:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: "Look at me, I'm FlamesFearMe"

I helped save someones life.:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: "Look at me, I'm FlamesFearMe".

I got my big dumb hair shaved to help little kids.:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: "Look at me, I'm FlamesFearMe".

Now I'm going back to my day job saving people. :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: "Look at me, I'm FlamesFearMe".

So where do we all line up to blow you?:stan: :stan:

BTW, I love you.:tonka: :bdr2: :rock:

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Well a Great Big Thank-You out to you and Monkey Biz! I called 911 and told them we need a ambulance and I was not sure what the problum was, running to see how bad it was across the bridge the 911 lady tells me that there is all ready some one on the seen and is takeing care of the person hurt. She even told me that who was ever on seen knew what they were doing and they were on there way and to keep everyone back so not to bother you guys helping .

Not to sound mussy but in your business you are Hero's.

I am so glad that you both were there.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well a Great Big Thank-You out to you and Monkey Biz! I called 911 and told them we need a ambulance and I was not sure what the problum was, running to see how bad it was across the bridge the 911 lady tells me that there is all ready some one on the seen and is takeing care of the person hurt. She even told me that who was ever on seen knew what they were doing and they were on there way and to keep everyone back so not to bother you guys helping .

Not to sound mussy but in your business you are Hero's.

I am so glad that you both were there.
Thanks Miff, glad we could help.

To the rest of you, you can PM me your nude photos, and I will create a ranking system for gets to blow me in what order. :sonicjay:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Thanks Miff, glad we could help.

To the rest of you, you can PM me your nude photos, and I will create a ranking system for gets to blow me in what order. :sonicjay:
If you have red hair and a racing stripe that matches your dome the deals off :thumb:

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
x782347688936

I showed up at the pig gig with Bozo hair.:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: "Look at me, I'm FlamesFearMe"

I helped save someones life.:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: "Look at me, I'm FlamesFearMe".

I got my big dumb hair shaved to help little kids.:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: "Look at me, I'm FlamesFearMe".

Now I'm going back to my day job saving people. :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: "Look at me, I'm FlamesFearMe".

So where do we all line up to blow you?:stan: :stan:

BTW, I love you.:tonka: :bdr2: :rock:
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

I just want to know what people thought seeing him driving a bright blue VW Beetle with that hair.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts