Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,886 Posts
Looks like a 4x4 DeLorean. I think I actually made this when I was in boy scouts for my first derby, I should claim copyright infringement.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,013 Posts
If you told a kid in 1980 something to draw a "future" truck, I think this is what you would get.

·
Yooper In Training
7,059 Posts
Didn't know Tesla was doing a joint venture with FabFours....

·
Registered
393 Posts
I love it. I’m thinking of putting my hundo down on one. Thing is badass performance wise, I dig the straight lines, piss on all this new aerodynamic crap
I think I drew something like this too as a kid which makes it cool in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
I’m missing the “truck” part.
I mean, can you haul something other than batteries or tow something like a generator?

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,886 Posts
There is a bed and apparently a trailer hitch? There are pictures of it with a trailer

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is a bed and apparently a trailer hitch? There are pictures of it with a trailer

The cover over the bed slides up to reveal the bed.

It has 7000-14000 lb towing capacity depending if you get the single, dual or tri-motor setup with 250-500 miles of range respectively.

There is no way that thing can pass crash standards as is.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,431 Posts
Sure looks a lot like my 2 place snowmobile trailer....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Looks like $hit in my opinion.

But then again with all the straight blocky edges it’d be easy to patch the body back together when Michigan road salt destroys it in 6 years. Hell You could patch it back together with left over panels off a Maytag!

·
Hang all the thieves
1,682 Posts
Looks like $hit in my opinion.

But then again with all the straight blocky edges it’d be easy to patch the body back together when Michigan road salt destroys it in 6 years. Hell You could patch it back together with left over panels off a Maytag!
Might not need to patch it. Iirc, I heard it was stainless.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts