Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. Team Kamikaze 's 2nd anual fall zooki color run @ twisted trails offroad park (copmish mi) on the weekend of october 23.... free camping fri & sat wheeling in the park sat, a night run & bon fire on sat night
we will have a RTI contest straight from the 90s . See who has the biggest stiffie(or most flexible )sunday (if there is any interest )we can take any street licsenced rigs on a insideout fall color tour thru 2 tracks near the park . any ideas or sugestion? We know that there are a bunch of samurais, trackers, sidekicks ,vitaras out there and we'd like to see how many we can get in one spot . The cost is the twisted trails park rate.

If you like zooks or want to show us how its done all makes are welcome
Team Kamikaze an attitude not a brand

·
Team Kamikaze 4X4
78 Posts
Count the Geezer in!

I like the "attitude" part...........most of us have mis-matched / home brewed / off brand parts in our rigs anyway!

And I know we have the skinny pedal close at hand.

·
Befuddled Wannabe
8 Posts
Will there be cool Team K Swag available?
Prizes for the guy that brings the most rigs?
Nobody will be peeing on my new tires will they?
Looking forward to it.

·
Team Kamikaze 4x4
459 Posts
Will there be cool Team K Swag available?
Looking forward to it.
Yes we will have Team Kamikaze SWAG available!!:rock:

E.:beer:

·
Team Kamikaze 4x4
459 Posts
Color tour time already????????
What the hell happened to summer??
Yeah....we know. We are a small crew & were asked if we could do a Zuki based run by the Twisted Trail owners again so we thought we would start to stir interest now. (Its a Zuk thing, you wouldn't care.) :thumb::sonicjay:
:beer:

When do you wanna a do a ZUK run @ Rocks n Valleys?:beerbang:

E.

·
Team Kamikaze 4X4
78 Posts
Ground Hog you are missed................been a long time since we played..... maybe you otta swallow your pride ...........buy some beat up old stocker and just come play with us.....................

No promises on moisture on the tires!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
summers always too short but fall in northern michigan is always great

dont worry mjb we will all sneek a piss on your new rigs rubber

·
Team Kamikaze 4x4
459 Posts

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Living Large

Other than general wheeling any "organized' events planned? Do I need an ORV Sticker :naughty:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bwaa-haa no ORV STICKER NEEDED I think one of the organized things we are gonna do is see what a big stiffie your tracker is on the RTI ramp. you'll probably go farther up that than mjb1325s new samurai or this will happen

1 - 20 of 109 Posts