Votes: 47 40.9%
  • kick cube in his junk

Votes: 12 10.4%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,445 Posts
It's a wash, if you think about it.

When I was single with no dependents, I didn't have shit coming. I didn't care either. I was living it up.

Now I have kids. And I get a lot of money back. BUT, those little fuckers are expensive. They eat everything, grow out of clothes once a month, use tons of hot water, leave lights on constantly, tv's going nonstop, toys, going here and there.

So, you do have a choice. You just need to think about how you want it.

·
Geocache Addict
1,462 Posts
I usually end up owing the feds around $125 and the state pays me around $100. Its practically a wash. I usually end up waiting until the end of March or early April to file tho. No point in rushing.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Too much. That is the good thing about owning a small business in Michigan, you don't have to worry about PAYING income taxes *lol* Plus I just got married, the wife is going to school full time, and I pay for health insurance out of pocket. This all means I gave the US gov an interest free loan last year.

I also took the first time home buyer 0% interest loan. (I guess they gave me one back *lol*) I am kinda OK with using that money to increase the value of my home, I am not OK with them making it a true credit.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts