Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its been discussed in the past but alot of new peeps these days. What tattoos do you have? Where? Who dun'it? Story behind them?

I have one, got it after my son was born. It is his hand print. Designed it myself with the input from Bio on a few asthetic things.

I have it on my right upper arm.

Attachments

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Touche.

One on each elbow, one on the inner left forearm, one on the left chest, right upper arm (inside and out, elbow to shoulder).

One more on the way on my left upper arm.

I don't feel like taking pics right now, so I'll just leave it at that. :sonicjay:

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
I know but I cannot bump old threads. been warned numerous times. As said, new peeps, new thread.

Isn't that the most retarded thing ever? Don't bring up an old thread, but get flamed for a re-post.

As for Tattoo's I don't have any, I am afraid I will get addicted to them.

If I were to get one it would be somewhat similar to douche's tattoo, a reminder of my son in some fashion or another, most likley his name and date of birth.

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Prior to Connor I had a million ideas for a tattoo but none that would actually happen. When he was born I seen him as the only guarenteed permanant thing in my life.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Prior to Connor I had a million ideas for a tattoo but none that would actually happen. When he was born I seen him as the only guarenteed permanant thing in my life.
I really do like that tattoo. I've always thought I'd get one for each of my un-conceived kids way down the road, but never knew what.

I may have to take yours and rework it into something unique in the future.

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im pretty sure Connor is mine but if you want to take claim I suppose I can stop ya jeff.:tonka:

When I first read your post I had a vision of a little 'tadpole' for each of those unconcieved.:tonka:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts