Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A pop up came up saying gl4x4 is iPhone native, and I clicked learn more. It went to an app called tapatalk, I downloaded it and gl4x4 is not on there. Fuck you Mr jobs

·
SLAYER!!
553 Posts
I got this today too

it should be on in like a week. Im also on a Zx2 forum and it did the same thing, kept checking it every now and again and it showed up. Nice app tho lame for Zx2 forums since its so small and loaded pretty quick on my MyTouch but Greatlakes takes a few seconds hopfully tap talk makes that alittle quicker.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
I got this today too

it should be on in like a week. Im also on a Zx2 forum and it did the same thing, kept checking it every now and again and it showed up. Nice app tho lame for Zx2 forums since its so small and loaded pretty quick on my MyTouch but Greatlakes takes a few seconds hopfully tap talk makes that alittle quicker.
Glfwda had it set up in like an hour :teehee:

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
Tapatalk for Droid costs $2.99. I'm too cheap. I haven't even paid for my Secret membership here yet. Damn, going. Through divorce makes you think twice about spending!

·
Registered
185 Posts
tapatalk

Is it something the mods have to activate? tapatalk website made it sound like all they had to do was activate it !

·
Everyday I'm Shufflin'
1,712 Posts

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
So I downloaded the free version, but not a single one of the forums I visit on a daily basis uses it. None of the admins seem interested in installing it either.
Boo.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I downloaded the free version, but not a single one of the forums I visit on a daily basis uses it. None of the admins seem interested in installing it either.
Boo.
GL4x4 is on it now

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
I asked about it on several forums, and apparently tapatalk allows some loophole for a site to get hacked. I guess glocktalk, and defensivecarry both got hacked, and it had something to do with tapatalk.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
I asked about it on several forums, and apparently tapatalk allows some loophole for a site to get hacked. I guess glocktalk, and defensivecarry both got hacked, and it had something to do with tapatalk.
Is that how the site got taken over by all of those XD and XDM 3.8 banner adds? :sonicjay:

42,948 Posts
That's BS that tapatalk is getting the bad rep for what happened. During install you have to change some file permissions, and I know 100% that glocktalk had 777'd the whole directory giving anybody access to do whatever they want with all the php files sitting there.

Tapatalk is running here, and should be fine now. There is a summary of why it took a while in the site comments / announcement forum

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
That's BS that tapatalk is getting the bad rep for what happened. During install you have to change some file permissions, and I know 100% that glocktalk had 777'd the whole directory giving anybody access to do whatever they want with all the php files sitting there.

Tapatalk is running here, and should be fine now. There is a summary of why it took a while in the site comments / announcement forum
Works great! THANK YOU!

Not that it wasn't bad to surf using a browser, but this cuts out all the BS stuff and is much faster!

·
Everyday I'm Shufflin'
1,712 Posts
This link wants me to register and pay them some loot. Maybe I clicked on something wrong.....
yes you did

do not click on sponsored results on any site any where, they are advertisements not actual results.

look for the rapidshare or megaupload results. filestube is a meta search for several different file hosting sites. ive gotten several programs off of there.
there is also other ways to obtain pay software off of marketplace. if you have a file explorer you can buy the software, copy the apk file out of the folder into another, and then "return" the software.
google has a 24 or 48 hr return policy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts