Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. . . selling my Jeep. Picked it up in March thinking I'd get some top-notch help in maintaining, repairing, learning, but was incredibly disappointed when I was left flat on my face. Basically taught myself how to drive, take the top off, put it back together. I don't drive it as much as I should, maybe once a week. But when I climb up and put my hand on that stick, it's incredible! Today's economy makes me think I should liquidate my little luxury, but I can't even bring myself to put a For Sale sign in the Jeep. I know it needs some work . . .

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
sell it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
'97 citron green (new jeep green) 5 sp 186,xxx, runs good. Needs ball joints, optima red top, PSC pump, rubi springs, 31 mickey MTX, hand throttle, tuffy glove box, alloy usa axle seals. It has a dana 35 and 3.07 gears.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
sell it.

·
Size Matters (.)(.)
3,658 Posts
Picked it up in March thinking I'd get some top-notch help in maintaining, repairing, learning, but was incredibly disappointed when I was left flat on my face. .
By who?

·
Because racecar
4,042 Posts
Hmm...... Way to blame other people for your mistakes. Have fun voting for obama. He is going to fix health care, the housing market, the economy, and stupid bitches that buy jeeps thinking that everyone one earth should help them without even having to ask. and for free :thumb: good luck Obama will save you

1 - 20 of 67 Posts