Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
jeep life
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi chad here i'm saleing my jeep xj 4door 4x4 it has 185000 4.0 with rod noc auto all power and lot of offroad add ons like a 4.5 lift 31-10.5-15 all new bfgs new head gasket water pump hoses and alot of new parts this jeep came from down south 1 1/2 ago and it has no rust at all thats all email me for pic or call 734-770-6493 i'm looking for cash or trade for a nice jeep zj Chevy Blazer/ Jimmy chevy s10 dodge dakota with a ex cab v6 no work needed and maybe a trade truck and boat thanks

Attachments

·
jeep life
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought it from him and it had low oil psi and i ask him is that ok and he said yes so i was ok with that i got it home and about 3days later the motor started knocking like hell i called him and he said that i can bye the 91 for $300 and i was like what so i win it to auotzone and got a new 4.0 for $1200

·
Ax me bout ebonics!
472 Posts
a brand new 4.0 for 1200 not to bad... less then most shops will charge to rebuild and do an r&r.. but if its got a new engine wouldnt you wanna keep it since you know its solid?

·
jeep life
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i need something that i can dd and not worry about shit bracking but i do have a 98 xj to that my wife dd so i love my jeep but i still lol have my wife to wheel in

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I think you should clarify the fact it still needs a motor, That you did NOT put a new $1200 motor in it .

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
hi chad here i'm saleing my jeep xj 4door 4x4 it has 185000 4.0 auto all power and lot of offroad add ons like a 4.5 lift 31-10.5-15 all new bfgs new head gasket water pump hoses and alot of new parts this jeep came from north dakota 6m ago and it has no rust at all thats all email me for pic or call 734-770-6493 i'm looking for cash or trade for a nice jeep zj Chevy Blazer/ Jimmy chevy s10 dodge dakota with a ex cab v6 no work needed and maybe a trade truck and boat thanks
So WTF dude http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=47630 How the hell did this jeep just come to michigan 6m ago when skypunk had it for sale in michigan 1yr ago. :confused: You are appearing to be quite the aj on this.

·
No Money = No Fun
7,897 Posts
So WTF dude http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=47630 How the hell did this jeep just come to michigan 6m ago when skypunk had it for sale in michigan 1yr ago. :confused: You are appearing to be quite the aj on this.
It is only getting better...

this jeep came from down south 1 1/2 ago
Now that is funny...see I sold this XJ to SkyyPunk and this XJ has been in MI since 1999....

My sale thread number 1 before getting it running again with detailed history
My sale thread number 2 after it was running

i wanna know how your gettin that kind of MPG?!?
x2. I got 15 all day long when it was stock...:tonka:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts