Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If B.S. and flaming are not allowed in the market place, why are vulgar tags?
There are many threads in the market place with steveos B.S. tags. Is this allowed? If so let the games begin. I will wait for a reply here before I start.:thumb:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
If B.S. and flaming are not allowed in the market place, why are vulgar tags?
There are many threads in the market place with steveos B.S. tags. Is this allowed? If so let the games begin. I will wait for a reply here before I start.:thumb:
i do not put tags in the marketplace, so shut your ignorant mouth. your the little bitch who was making death threats in tags not too long ago.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
me, steveo is a close second, but has really began to flex his boner lately.
i am getting ready to boner wrestle you for top position.:finger:

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i do not put tags in the marketplace, so shut your ignorant mouth. your the little bitch who was making death threats in tags not too long ago.
I made no tags in the market place. Also it appears since you opened your faggot ass mouth and I responded, you looked up all my post and tagged all of them. Get a life. And I never made a death threat. Not once did I say "I am going to kill you". I simply said I hope you die. And I said if it happened I think it would be funny if it was a direct result from a JP Fab bumper failing.
Tag away, I dont care. Just stay out of the market place.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I made no tags in the market place. Also it appears since you opened your faggot ass mouth and I responded, you looked up all my post and tagged all of them. Get a life. And I never made a death threat. Not once did I say "I am going to kill you". I simply said I hope you die. And I said if it happened I think it would be funny if it was a direct result from a JP Fab bumper failing.
Tag away, I dont care. Just stay out of the market place.
did you not read my first post you think skulled goat roper? ask one of the mods, they can see who put them there. i do not put tags in the marketplace. are you so dumb as to think that once you made this post your shit wouldn't get tagged like crazy?

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Yes it is. You knew right where to find it. up_rocktoy is the only one to post there. But it is definatly a steveo tag. Wether you have the balls to admit it or not may be another story. You are like a 14 year old.
whatever dumb fuck.

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you not read my first post you think skulled goat roper? ask one of the mods, they can see who put them there. i do not put tags in the marketplace. are you so dumb as to think that once you made this post your shit wouldn't get tagged like crazy?
I hope to meet you one day. You can get you eye tagged. No matter how cool you may or may not be off line. You hang on to shit like a chick.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I hope to meet you one day. You can get you eye tagged. No matter how cool you may or may not be off line. You hang on to shit like a chick.
you stupid asshole, go talk to one of the mods, then we will see who is right here.

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
like I could get the truth from the mods. You just happen to be on all of their friends list.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
like I could get the truth from the mods. You just happen to be on all of their friends list.
yeah yeah yeah, wait until you find out i am right. then you can go eat a big bag of shit.

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,122 Posts
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

that was just to shut the boy up so he'd quit sending friend requests lol

trust me, no-one here likes Steve-o

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

that was just to shut the boy up so he'd quit sending friend requests lol

trust me, no-one here likes Steve-o
that stings deep. i you told me we had something special.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts