Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You didn't name one lie. you can't call it a lie when it is his opinion. If you disagree with his opinion thats a disagreement not a lie.
As for the million people at his rally. It was a rsvp and there were approx 1 million people responded to come and only 6200 showed up. Millions watched the rally on TV though.
You really have no basis on calling me a racist. It would be like me calling you a pedophile because you support Biden.
The armed people that showed up in Lansing have a constitutional right to open carry. At least they didn't burn the place down like the protesters/rioters did across the nation.
There was a curfew in place at the time and was being enforced. The park police informed the protesters that is is time to leave. They didn't and that's when the tear gas was deployed. How do you know Trump never attended that church? Did you know bill clinton stood in front of that church with a bible in his hand?

·
Registered
382 Posts
You can spin it however ya want and make false claims. Fact is trump lies daily and is always floating conspiracies
You can call me whatever ya want, I don’t care, I don’t value your opinion

What’s Bill Clinton got to do with anything?
Old Donnie has done a bang up job bringing the nation closer together and soothing racial tension and COVID-19

He’s pretty much a joke at this point and if there was a decent candidate they would mop the floor with him, and I never said I supported Biden cause I don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
12,984 Posts
You didn't name one lie. you can't call it a lie when it is his opinion. If you disagree with his opinion thats a disagreement not a lie.
As for the million people at his rally. It was a rsvp and there were approx 1 million people responded to come and only 6200 showed up. Millions watched the rally on TV though.
You really have no basis on calling me a racist. It would be like me calling you a pedophile because you support Biden.
The armed people that showed up in Lansing have a constitutional right to open carry. At least they didn't burn the place down like the protesters/rioters did across the nation.
There was a curfew in place at the time and was being enforced. The park police informed the protesters that is is time to leave. They didn't and that's when the tear gas was deployed. How do you know Trump never attended that church? Did you know bill clinton stood in front of that church with a bible in his hand?
Not true. It was a different church, and Clinton was coming out of the church after attending services, not just posing.

And yes, it's possible that Trump actually believes that what he's saying is true, which means he is not a liar, just stupid.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You can spin it however ya want and make false claims. Fact is trump lies daily and is always floating conspiracies
You can call me whatever ya want, I don’t care, I don’t value your opinion

What’s Bill Clinton got to do with anything?
Old Donnie has done a bang up job bringing the nation closer together and soothing racial tension and COVID-19

He’s pretty much a joke at this point and if there was a decent candidate they would mop the floor with him, and I never said I supported Biden cause I don’t

Ok you still didn't tell me what lies Trump said. I'd like to here about what conspiracies he floats. Besides if you don't value my opinion then why do you engage me?
See you brought up the pic of trump and his bible which Clinton did the same thing and was praised for it and trump was said to do it for a photo op.
Besides there are no democrat candidates that could offer the American people more than what Trump is offering. Lower taxes, smaller government and less regulations. Democrats want to raise your taxes and impose more regulations. We see what the left has to offer and it isn't good. But you said you don't care and by supporting the democrat party it shows.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Not true. It was a different church, and Clinton was coming out of the church after attending services, not just posing.

And yes, it's possible that Trump actually believes that what he's saying is true, which means he is not a liar, just stupid.
Ok, it may not be the same church but they both did the same thing. Sending a message that they stand with the Christian community. Let's look at their policies towards the Christian community. Trumps supports the defunding of PP and Clinton is sure to fully fund them.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I’ve done told you twice one lie Donnie told but you’re too dumb to understand it, you will never except anything negative anybody says about Donnie. You are a homer plain and simple and blind to anything

I will link this but you don’t read anything so I’m just wasting my time

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I’ve done told you twice one lie Donnie told but you’re too dumb to understand it, you will never except anything negative anybody says about Donnie. You are a homer plain and simple and blind to anything

I will link this but you don’t read anything so I’m just wasting my time

WaPo, really? You do know that they report 100% negative about Trump. If you really believe these posts then there is no help for you. If you were interested in the truth you would search for reports from different sources. Conservative and liberal sources alike. Search for the truth and don't just jump on the one that fits what you want to believe.
Is it really a lie when he has an opinion that you disagree with?

·
Registered
382 Posts
WaPo, really? You do know that they report 100% negative about Trump. If you really believe these posts then there is no help for you. If you were interested in the truth you would search for reports from different sources. Conservative and liberal sources alike. Search for the truth and don't just jump on the one that fits what you want to believe.
Is it really a lie when he has an opinion that you disagree with?
Yup you are a fucking idiot. Thank you

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
12,984 Posts
Ok, it may not be the same church but they both did the same thing. Sending a message that they stand with the Christian community. Let's look at their policies towards the Christian community. Trumps supports the defunding of PP and Clinton is sure to fully fund them.
No they did not do the same thing. Clinton attended services and was photographed as he was exiting the church. Trump walked to a closed church that he rarely attended, held up a bible that was handed to him, all for the specific purpose of being photographed.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
No they did not do the same thing. Clinton attended services and was photographed as he was exiting the church. Trump walked to a closed church that he rarely attended, held up a bible that was handed to him, all for the specific purpose of being photographed.
I guess it does make for a good photo op walking out of a church holding a bible. As much as it does to walk up to the church that all presidents have attended since its been built that was burned and vandalized from a bunch of rioters that the liberal democrats support the actions of. Oh BTW the bible that Trump had was his own bible. When asked if it was his bible he said, yes its my bible.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yup you are a fucking idiot. Thank you

You say that Trump is a racist. With all his policies he has enacted and put in place he is a really bad racist. His policies help African Americans and minorities more than white people.
Trump signed in 2018 the First Step Act. A criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society.
The First Step Ac's reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans. The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in sentencing of non-violent crimes.
Over 90% of those benefitting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans.
Trump increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.
Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the US began collecting data.
Under his presidency we have African American unemployment is at an all time low.
Hispanic American unemployment is at an all time low.
Asian American is at an all time low.
Women's unemployment rate is at a 50 year low.
We also had the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.
Opportunity Zones help inner city Black Americans invest in businesses within thier communities to help the people who live there which are low income minorities and blacks.
Trump is probably the worst racist that ever walked the earth. So much of what he is doing helps African Americans and minorities.
I get really tired of hearing of how much a racist Trump is by people like you who only get your information from the left wing political arm of the democrat party which is the mainstream media.
These facts I just gave you are public information you can look up yourself. There is so much more that you don't hear about because it will make trump look good to the American people and we know the media and democrats don't want you to know about it.
So instead of your comments of hate, prove me wrong.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
12,984 Posts
So did anyone else notice the ultimate irony? The 2 women who were hit, and one killed while taking part in a BLM rally in Seattle where white, and the driver of the car that hit them was black? I can understand why the MSM hasn't been reporting this because it doesn't fit their agenda, but I don't understand why the fringe right media isn't running with this.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
It's back to corona. They ran with blm when corona was slowing up and when the cases spiked they diverted their attention from riots or should I say protests, back to corona.
I don't get the whole, lets go block traffic on the freeway thing where traffic is going 80 miles an hour which is a dangerous place to play.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts