Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BUY MY JEEPS!
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some stuff has come up, price reduced!

putting my 46 willys back up for sale. this is restored, but not to original. i daily drive this during hte spring summer and fall. it has a new tub, windshield, seats, gas tank, spare tire mount, electric windshield wipers, engine has been problem free, starts right up and runs perfect since rebuild last winter. paint is new, and tub has been sprayed with bedliner, as have the fenderwells. wheels are 15'' off of a ford truck with 1 year old 30x9.50 bfg muds (just put them on last spring). the windshield frame, grill, and fenders are all original. it is missing a few of the original things, like one of the dash plaques. this jeep runs and drives great. it has a brand new soft top and doors too. only known probs are the throw out bearing whines a little, and there is a samll hole in the front of the fender where it meets teh body. i love this jeep more than anything, but want a buggy, so the rest of the toys need to go to fund it. it is currently coverd in heated stroage right now for the winter in my wife's gym.

more pics can be seen at
http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u266/mckeddie/willys/

$9,000 obo

located in van wert (nw) ohio

for more info or specific pics, please feel free to pm, email or call
[email protected]

thanks,
greg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts