Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Not as old as Whiterhino
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swedish 4WD Mag coming to Sno-fari
We can't seem to get the homegrowns there but the guys from Sweden are game to come join in the fun.
They'll be here Friday evening to chat about U.S. 4 Wheeling and will stick around on Saturday to take in some wheeling activities. They've got commitments on Saturday night in Detroit so we won't have them with us at dinner.
The Editors name is Gunnar and his photographer is Joachim.
Stop by and say hi to the guys.
Here's link to their magazine, sorry it's in Swedish!
http://www.4wheeldrive.se/

jim-kb8ymf

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
hopefully it snows a lot!

42,949 Posts
What's a "swed"? Didn't I see you post in another thread about poor spelling?:fish:
swed

From the phrase "Smoke Weed Every Day" found in the song "the next episode" by dr. dre and nate dogg
"we always swed. "

"swed for life."

And the "snow" comment was obviously about coke

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Good to see you guys are getting some media coverage. Should be fun having a photog there, bet there are some "hey, watch this".

Hopefully they will get up there in time on Friday for the night run as well since they have to leave early on Saturday.

Good job Jim on getting them some seats!

·
Not as old as Whiterhino
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good to see you guys are getting some media coverage. Should be fun having a photog there, bet there are some "hey, watch this".

Hopefully they will get up there in time on Friday for the night run as well since they have to leave early on Saturday.

Good job Jim on getting them some seats!
The thanks really go to you for snagging them in from another site and pointing them in SOFO and GLFWDA direction. All I did is find some seats.
Thanks again :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
j-kb8ymf

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Jeeze, I figured a old head like "Whiterhino" would have gotten the swed remark.

·
Dare to follow me???
544 Posts
Does anyone know how get a copy of this when it comes out? I saw them snapping a couple of photos of our group and my jeep. Just wondering if any of the pictures of us will make it in.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,542 Posts
Does anyone know how get a copy of this when it comes out? I saw them snapping a couple of photos of our group and my jeep. Just wondering if any of the pictures of us will make it in.
I'm guessing everyone would chip in to fly you over to Sweden so you can buy a 100 or so issues.:sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts