Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cuck Fancer
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a Buick 225 for my flattie. Running or not. Found, Thanks 0lllllll0

4 36x12.50 15 Swamper SX's.33x12.50 15 MT's not even close to needing these yet but if anyone has freebies I'll take'em :)

Also need Front fenders and grill for a cj2a. Grill is found, Thanks JeepaholicNeed the windshield frame (i believe the innner) and glass, not the whole assembly just the peice that holds the glassGonna use what I got for now

Rear YJ leaves, need two sets (stock or RE 1.5 SOA)Now considering XJ or Durango rear springs YJ 3-4" lift springs, going to stay SUA

CJ or YJ tilt column. How could i forget that as fawked as my column is.

Radiator from a CJ w/ the 225 V6

Thanks for any help

·
Axle Guru Extraordinaire
7,921 Posts
I have a good shape grill, trade for the mb grill and $40

I can also build you a front housing so you don't have to outboard your springs :thumb:

·
Cuck Fancer
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what year would the odd fire v6 be in cause i have a 81 regal wagon with a v6 and were gonna pull it and sell it.
That would be an Even Fire 231. I am looking for the odd fire 225 just to be a bit different. thanks for the offer though

·
JeepJohnson
678 Posts
Buick Oddfire 225

I have a Complete 225 (water pump to flywheel, carb to starter) out of a 68 Comando. It ran when pulled a few years ago, it's been stored outside under a tarp since then. Anyway if your interested it is located just outside of Gladwin near Secord lake at my Cabin. Let me know.

Regards,
Ken

·
Cuck Fancer
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wish you were closer PP:(. I currently don't have a truck so I'd have to borrow the father in-law's and that just ain't gonna happen:sonicjay:. If I can't find something closer to home i'll keep it mind though. Thanks again:beer:.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Wish you were closer PP:(. I currently don't have a truck so I'd have to borrow the father in-law's and that just ain't gonna happen:sonicjay:. If I can't find something closer to home i'll keep it mind though. Thanks again:beer:.
I have Drill in Grayling and can deliver it for a fuel fee.

·
Cuck Fancer
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the offer PP, I'm going to check out one not far from home this weekend. If that one doesn't work out, I'll be getting ahold of you.:beer:

·
Cuck Fancer
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Changed my mind on the springs, I think I want to strtch the wheelbase a bit so now I want XJ or Durango springs. One or two sets, not sure if i want them on the front or not yet.

·
Registered
208 Posts

Yes Its A 4 Barrel 25.00 I'll Be In The Graling Aera The Week After July 4th If You Want It We Could Meet Some Where Then , It Has A Carb On It But It Been Sitting About 20 Years , Send Me Pm If You Want It, I Can Send You Photos If Want

1 - 20 of 21 Posts