Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
I think the one chick has fake boobs....:tonka: she is too thin to have them big hooters.:poke:

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you lose 1345215642351235412345 street cred, any and all man points, and you must be castrated
Yeah I figured that. Havent watched it in a few years and turned it back on last week. Now I am hooked like Butler to melon.

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
The best part about this season, is it actually looks like they have to deal with a little hardship.

Lately they've been on freaking islands with tons of food, luxuries, etc.

This time, it looks like constant rain, mud, etc. :woot:

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
Plus, it was boob city tonight. Chicks mud wrestling, ripping off each others tops.

double :woot:

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
and there was a bit of A.J 's favorite,
Sausage and man butts

·
Swamp Stomper
8,179 Posts
The best part about this season, is it actually looks like they have to deal with a little hardship.

Lately they've been on freaking islands with tons of food, luxuries, etc.

This time, it looks like constant rain, mud, etc. :woot:
are you kidding, I thinkit was 2 seasons ago it was split, the one camp had tons of food, and kept winning more on top of all they had around camp naturally, but hte other camp had nothing, and never won anything either...

I watched about half of it last night, it looked like half the chicks had fake boobs, not just 1 LOL

gotta love chicks with fake boobs mud wrestling LOL
some of them guys were being pretty violent withthe chicks I thought though :dunno:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts