Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O. MY. GOD.
funniest movie I have ever seen. wow. I really thought I was going to choke and die from laughing so hard.

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
dammit, i have to see this.... i gotta hold off sex for a night and head to amc30 woot!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
dammit, i have to see this.... i gotta hold off sex for a night and head to amc30 woot!
miss michigan will forgive, but never forget. i am going to watch supabad tonite.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I was one of 4 people in the theater that wasn't in highschool...

Needless to say I found a lot more stuff funny than they did.

BOOP!

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
I was one of 4 people in the theater that wasn't in highschool...

Needless to say I found a lot more stuff funny than they did.

BOOP!
did they ruin the movie, i've been in movies where all the guys yell randomly and the girls woot and scream any time a guy takes his shirt off in a movie... kids like that are damn annoying...

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
did they ruin the movie, i've been in movies where all the guys yell randomly and the girls woot and scream any time a guy takes his shirt off in a movie... kids like that are damn annoying...
No they stayed quiet for the most part. I did hear some texting and small conversation behind me from a group of girls.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
very funny movie. There werent really any "put me on the ground" laughing parts but i was cracking up every 20 seconds. It was def one of the consistently funniest movies i've ever seen.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
dude superbad was the shit. took my little sister to see it last night, one of the best movies ever.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts