Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Little Member
23,794 Posts
A guaranteed sell by the looks of it... Yeah, right.

Try cleaning it out and make it presentable before selling. A better description than this is also needed for a sale.

Low mileage, new radiator, alternator, and head gaskets. Has a slow transmission leak (torque convertor seal.

$1500.00 or trade for road bike.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts

Try cleaning it out and make it presentable before selling. A better description than this is also needed for a sale.
What happen to not being a douche in threads other than the pub????

On a side note i drove one of these to high school, and damn these were sweet cars in their day.

·
Little Member
23,794 Posts
What happen to not being a douche in threads other than the pub????

On a side note i drove one of these to high school, and damn these were sweet cars in their day.
Again, where is the douche posting? You like following me, picking the posts apart? Read what I wrote. This thing won't sell unless the owner cleans the interior and puts more than a 10 word post up.

It could be a cream puff or it could be a money pit.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Again, where is the douche posting? You like following me, picking the posts apart? Read what I wrote. This thing won't sell unless the owner cleans the interior and puts more than a 10 word post up.

It could be a cream puff or it could be a money pit.
There is a kinder way to say what you said. Thats all man.

·
Axle breakin' 101
3,128 Posts

What happened to not bashing for sale.threads? If u dont want to buy it shut your ignorant mouth and move on , you of all people should know the market place rules.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Thats a descent price for a SC. The motors alone will sell for half the asking price. Put air in the tires and put it on the concrete and it would be gone fast. I love the old supercoupes, I'm glad I already have projects lined up or I would be in big trouble with this one haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts