Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as of Sunday, Summer's over... was it as good as you hoped it would be?

My Summer Summary :)

White Water Rafting

Finally (some) wheelin

Camping

A whole bunch of hikes

Cornhole Tournaments!!

Fire's and Floats

Get Togethers :D

Weddings and Reunions

It was all that and a whole lot more (but I'm at the 20 picture limit:*******: )

At least I'm ringing in the new season the right way..... at the Seahawks/Bengals Game on Sunday!!!!
WHO-DEY!!!!

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
Lets See

1) Worked

2) Worked

3) lost the 2 weeks i had nothing to do to visit wife's family

4) Worked

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
I am glad summer is over. Now I just have to wait through hopefully a short fall season. I can smell snowflakes coming. :d: :nana: :d: :nana: This season is gonna be the winter that will bury us :naughty:

·
Premium Member
4,562 Posts
I am glad summer is over. Now I just have to wait through hopefully a short fall season. I can smell snowflakes coming. :d: :nana: :d: :nana: This season is gonna be the winter that will bury us :naughty:

god i hope so. ive not been on my board in two years.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Let's see:

Read about how Harry Potter dies
Sold my house
Attended one last lunch at Dibellas
Left my job and Michigan and family and friends
Got a new job
Moved to St. Louis
Bought a new house
Bought a pool table
Sold a taurus
Bought a JK
About to sell the CJ
About to sell the trailer
Jumped out of a plane with new work colleagues
Reminisced about the time when my family was fun and my wife had sex with me.
Drank lots of beer, then more beer, and more. What's that, I can hear you calling from my basement fridge. Be right there.

No hot blond 20 somethings playing volleyball and sitting on my lap :( But here's a photo summary:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
god i hope so. ive not been on my board in two years.
where the hell do you take it?? Pull it behind a truck?? Aren't a whole lot of hills around there.... I'm happy to have one more ski season out here!

·
CRANES ARE COOL
686 Posts
Great pics, yiu guys have a great area there, sure you want to come to mi. We did miss you and Nuzzy at the gig, maybe next year?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great pics, yiu guys have a great area there, sure you want to come to mi. We did miss you and Nuzzy at the gig, maybe next year?
We're really excited about heading out there.... we'll be in town in a few weeks for some house hunting. :rock:

I'm sad we missed the Gig, but can't wait for the next one! :)

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
I remember those single, kidless days Weif (I don't do as much outdoorsy stuff as of late). It looks like you had a good Summer. :thumb: I worked a lot. The retail (Super Center) biz is stressful, and extremely demanding. I'm still working on my plan for independent wealth, early retirement, etc. :tonka:

Finished my CJ-10a build, then took it down to Windrock (Coal Creek ORV Area in Tennessee) with Trail Junkie.

Short video of the maiden test:

Beauty shot:

Parted out about a 1/2 dozen Jeeps. The list includes:
  • '86 CJ-7 Laredo
  • '81 J-10 pick-up
  • '87 Grand Wagoneer
  • '75 Wagoneer
  • '77 Wagoneer
  • ;81 Scrambler (partial part-out)

RIP, salty rust buckets. :thumb:

Picked up some old school lockers to get my pole barn organized. :thumb:

I think I may have broken some criminal sexual conduct laws with the Barbie cake topper at my daughter's 7th birthday. :sonicjay:

Family vacation to Virginia
, including a trip to Luray Caverns, Virginia Beach, Science Museum of Virginia, etc. (no pics uploaded yet, though)

Bought one of these for my daughters...Honda XR50R. I had a Honda 50 as a kid, and it was a blast.

Now I need to get my daughters training for our upcoming (in November) mountain bike race up North. Here's a pic from last year. This year, they're racing on their own. :( (they're getting so big...sniff, sniff)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts