Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided I would like to get XJ fixed up before I purchase another truck and have a payment.

I need the following items:

Adjustable Track Bar - Thought about JKS

1-ton steering - Thinking about JCR (anybody have the reamer they will loan out?)

Header - I like the Banks except for the price

Lower Control Arm Bushings (Rough Country ones are less than 1 year old and are shot) - Gonna talk to RC and see about replacements

I don't want to get the cheapest parts so they break after 3 months but I don't want the really expensive parts either.

Any recommendations?

·
Registered
799 Posts
I have decided I would like to get XJ fixed up before I purchase another truck and have a payment.

I need the following items:

Adjustable Track Bar - Thought about JKS

1-ton steering - Thinking about JCR (anybody have the reamer they will loan out?)

Header - I like the Banks except for the price

Lower Control Arm Bushings (Rough Country ones are less than 1 year old and are shot) - Gonna talk to RC and see about replacements

I don't want to get the cheapest parts so they break after 3 months but I don't want the really expensive parts either.

Any recommendations?
x2 on the JKS track bar :thumb: not cheap, but well worth the money

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any other recommendations on the other parts?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Not sure if you're on the NAXJA board at all. but there is a rep from rough country on there who is doing real world discussions with people on the forum to see what peoples likes and complaints are. he's also the guy i deal with for my business. talk to him.

call......1-731-288-6802. guys name is Jason.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I have the JKS adjustable track bar, works great, is strong, and easy to adjust.

I also have JCR 1-ton steering. It's definitely beefy and will never break or bend.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
I have the JKS adjustable track bar, works great, is strong, and easy to adjust.

I also have JCR 1-ton steering. It's definitely beefy and will never break or bend.
I had JKS on my old ZJ and it worked well.

x2 on the JCR steering and love it!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I guess the concensus is JCR on the steering. Okay. Pretty much the same on JKS for the track bar. Check.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts