Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these stupid sports shows need to get moved to their own dedicated channel.

it's 3pm and i wanna watch YES DEAR, but nnnooooo......there's baseball on tv.

who the hell watches baseball anyways??? (putting my flame suit on)

but seriously though. why do they have to ruin good tv with sports and president speeches. can't they have like a sports channel where they show sports games and a president channel that they can put the president on so people that don't give a shit can watch their normal programing.

i mean is it just me, or has anybody else ever been watching a really good tv show when all of a sudden.......hey look it's the president......dude.......where's the show??? i was watching that you twit.

sorry....i'm just upset that i have to miss YES DEAR and on top of that i'm all out of pop tarts.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL mmmhhh.......maybe posting that wasn't such a good idea. now i got 2 clubs making fun of me. i wonder what nickname you guys are gonna give me. LOL

actually i went to the shop last night and this morning for a couple hours. it's getting better. hopefully i'll be back 100% by the end of the week.

anyways.......back to the program.........oh i can't........stupid baseball is on.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
dont you do anything else than post stuff online?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont you do anything else than post stuff online?
sleep...........ALOT. :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

i do other stuff. i've been home sick the last couple weeks. i'm slowly starting to get back to work. but don't worry. i have a computer at work to, so i can still keep posting. :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

actually when i'm at work, my posts could be usefull for the tech section because i have alldata.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Stop watchign TV, ands sepnd more time on gl4x4 :brilliant
pretty decent spelling. how many beers are you in right now?

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
When you call work to tell them that you are sick, do you call in sick for like 12 days at a time?

"Hey boss, I am going to be sick through next Thursday, just wanted to give you a heads up."

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When you call work to tell them that you are sick, do you call in sick for like 12 days at a time?

"Hey boss, I am going to be sick through next Thursday, just wanted to give you a heads up."

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

scorpio_vette

Scorpion Automotive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.