1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
When I was a kid we played war/army with realistic guns all the time. Nobody cared or even noticed. But, that was long before people shot up schools, factories and post offices on a regular basis. The whole world has gone to hell in a handbasket.

·
Its tough out there.
2,754 Posts
When I was a kid we played war/army with realistic guns all the time. Nobody cared or even noticed. But, that was long before people shot up schools, factories and post offices on a regular basis. The whole world has gone to hell in a handbasket.
X4218703498657
and im only 23

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We used to also, but in today's world at age 17/ 18 you should know better than to be doing something as stupid as that. It can get your ass killed. Go play in a family members yard/ field or barn if you are going to be doing that stuff these days.

·
Poseur Extraordinaire
4,349 Posts
...probably because of you playing with all those toy guns when you were a kid...no we're all desensitized to them and the associated violence...:stan:

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Cops should have shot them all in the knees to teach them a lesson

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/13779945/detail.html

I'm sure you never had a toy gun of any kind!

Maybe I'm missing something..... the only thing illigal these kids were doing was trespassing....... Right?

There was no stand-off..... the article says nothing of the sort that the kids were being irresponsibile, nor does it say anything about being disrepectful.... no officers felt threatened...... the only thing the article talkes about is "Children" of the ages of 17 & 18 (Hardly children if you ask me!) were in possession of realistic toy guns!

Even the Title of the story "Teens Ticketed over toy guns" is mis leading.......NO....THAT IS WRONG...... "ALL OF THE TEENS WERE TICKETED FOR TRESSPASSING and their toy guns were confiscated"

Sounds like the article was written on a slow day and someone needed a filler article!

·
Its tough out there.
2,754 Posts
by the way did anyone ask blackjackbender how much the ticket was?
someone should tell him hes lucky to be alive.
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
I grew up around that place where that happened. perhaps if the city would make the owners demo it or do something constructive with it the "Kids" would not be tempted to go in it. I am not justifying the kids tresspassing but if access was not forced and there was a pre-existing egress to enter and leave blame needs to be placed on the owners of the property/city for allowing that building to be in it's current condition. I am sure to the city officials it is more important to review the location for another yippie coffee shop or gay pride store.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,181 Posts
Kids should be allowed to play like kids. It isn't the toy guns that are creating more violence for crying out loud.

They didn't do anything different than the rest of us did. Leave'em alone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts