1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Looks like Its time for More lift and bigger tires :beerbang:

·
No Money = No Fun
7,898 Posts
I passed that XJ on a trailer behind a red ford this weekend also, but I can't remember where.
Probably somewhere between Oxford and the Brighton area. That is natureboynate47 on the board.

i saw those jeeps leaving onlyinmyxj22's house today, nice xj!
Yup, you sure did see them. They were at snocross2xtremes house.

Looks like Its time for More lift and bigger tires :beerbang:
Well, the XJ has 10" of lift and 39.5's and the CJ is on 35's so....

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
that was deep mud right there and nates xj has 39.5s lol

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Ya i was suposed to go and run the dozer like I usally do for Bob but was at home waiting on my son to get off work and pick him up (he got a new Job) but he ran late so I skiped it, it was kevins last bog of the year to!

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
That was one hard hole last time rob hit it full throdle and made it half way...another dude in a blue ford hit it at No joke about 50+ mph on kill with 400-500 Hp and 44" boggers and made it about 3/4th of the way

·
3,835 Posts
I rode it the White Jeep Sunday at the mounds. Thats a tough rig. Rode in ti most of the day. WE almost but it on its side a couple times.

·
3,835 Posts
bull dogs aon clyde rd yeah been there
O yea I had my suburban there a couple years ago. Got stuck everytime.:sonicjay: But it was really cool there. I heard he doesnt do it as much though because the state found out and wants some of the money now.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
what is mostlikly messing them up is that is bull dogs (bob's Dozer at latson rd! we all friends some of the stompers (myself included) are also Outlaw boggers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts