Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
what the hay. wonder if one of my firefox plugins are messing with tags :|

I can see other's tags now, but can't edit/create my own?

42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what the hay. wonder if one of my firefox plugins are messing with tags :|

I can see other's tags now, but can't edit/create my own?
its been that way for a long time. if you make the thread, you can put in tags. otherwise only subscribers can add tags.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
its been that way for a long time. if you make the thread, you can put in tags. otherwise only subscribers can add tags.
oh. :teehee:

my onGL4x4 time goes through spurts, and I've been in and out of the office a lot this fall so I missed that.

I despise paypal with a borderline psychopathic level and I haven't been to any meet n greets to throw money at you for a subscription. Add a layer of laziness and I guess I'm missing out on all the benefits and warm fuzzy feelings that a subscriber gets :(

SQL dump just finished, back to work for me.

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
oh. :teehee:

my onGL4x4 time goes through spurts, and I've been in and out of the office a lot this fall so I missed that.

I despise paypal with a borderline psychopathic level and I haven't been to any meet n greets to throw money at you for a subscription. Add a layer of laziness and I guess I'm missing out on all the benefits and warm fuzzy feelings that a subscriber gets :(

SQL dump just finished, back to work for me.
Good to see you're still weird. :teehee:

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Do you churn butter instead of buying it at the store?
no, I use my own bank's online bill pay, and/or EFT's and have no problems with managing my funds.

I'm obviously not a fan of ebay either however, and not a purveyor of other people's debris :p :thumb:

to each their own I suppose

kelly never let me into the supersecret oakland county click either tho :(

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
no, I use my own bank's online bill pay, and/or EFT's and have no problems with managing my funds.

I'm obviously not a fan of ebay either however, and not a purveyor of other people's debris :p :thumb:

to each their own I suppose

kelly never let me into the supersecret oakland county clique either tho :(
No idea what eBay, the SSF Forum, or any "problems" managing funds has to do with subscribing to GL. :sonicjay:

I use my bank's Bill Pay, too. I use it to pay utility bills and to make loan payments, because its pretty damn useless for anything else. Using it to send money to a payee that isn't set up digitally just results in the bank cutting and snail mailing a paper check, which kind of defeats the purpose of the process. I think you are trying to draw parallels between two financial tools that are too dissimilar in function, capability, and intent.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
No idea what eBay, the SSF Forum, or any "problems" managing funds has to do with subscribing to GL. :sonicjay:

I use my bank's Bill Pay, too. I use it to pay utility bills and to make loan payments, because its pretty damn useless for anything else. Using it to send money to a payee that isn't set up digitally just results in the bank cutting and snail mailing a paper check, which kind of defeats the purpose of the process. I think you are trying to draw parallels between two financial tools that are too dissimilar in function, capability, and intent.
You asked if I churned butter to avoid paying for it. The implication I drew was either I'm cheap, or not comfortable with electronic funds transfers or both. I extrapolated it a bit, with the ebay reference as last I knew quite a bit of the exchanges on ebay were paypal based.

I clearly have no problems spending money, and wouldn't have any problems subscribing to GL if there was a painless, non-paypal method to do so that would facilitate my laziness. For example, the last meet n greet I did attend, Mrs. Bubicon herself was there trying to drum up business for that Trails organization, I think I tossed a $20.00 her way for it, but confess I don't even know/remember which organization it was, just wanted to do a small part to help. *shrug*

The last poke was at Kelly re: the Oakland County click/group/forum - he's blown me off with respect to it several times :( I think I'll go reinstate one of those 2nd or 3rd liens on his house now :sonicjay: :thumb:

I threw it all into one post for efficiency's sake. :p

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
[strike]barak obama[/strike]
:sonicjay:

·
<3's Ridin' Dirty
2,868 Posts
You asked if I churned butter to avoid paying for it. The implication I drew was either I'm cheap, or not comfortable with electronic funds transfers or both. I extrapolated it a bit, with the ebay reference as last I knew quite a bit of the exchanges on ebay were paypal based.

I clearly have no problems spending money, and wouldn't have any problems subscribing to GL if there was a painless, non-paypal method to do so that would facilitate my laziness. For example, the last meet n greet I did attend, Mrs. Bubicon herself was there trying to drum up business for that Trails organization, I think I tossed a $20.00 her way for it, but confess I don't even know/remember which organization it was, just wanted to do a small part to help. *shrug*

The last poke was at Kelly re: the Oakland County click/group/forum - he's blown me off with respect to it several times :( I think I'll go reinstate one of those 2nd or 3rd liens on his house now :sonicjay: :thumb:

I threw it all into one post for efficiency's sake. :p
:naughty: Oakland County Click?

Where do I sign up?

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
:naughty: Oakland County Click?

Where do I sign up?
*Sigh* there used to be an Oakland County subforum for folks that worked/played/lived in Oakland County. It was down in the sub forums by the club/organizational sub forums.

no idea if it's part of the super secret forum, etc. these days.

<--- is sooooooooo out of the loop these days.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts