Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm So Im thinking up dinner tonite, Dr. Kate made these really tastey little packages of tin foil with sausage, potato and peppers when we were in manistee.... it has inspired me... anyone have anything simple, like a stir fry or oven bake recipe thats kinda like that? give me some ideas! :)

Sausage/kilbasa, rice, chicken, peppers, potatoes, garlic, spicy.... tell me your secrets :naughty:

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
How about you let me take you to diner tonight.:naughty:
I'll take you places that cheap ass boyfriend of yours would never consider.:tonka: :chauncy:

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
I'll take you places that cheap ass boyfriend of yours would never consider.:tonka: :chauncy:
im guessing he only wants to see you play with your cat :chauncy:

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:sonicjay: :woot: how about tomarrow night! I need to be wined and dined! or.... juiced and dined :stan:

and CJric that sounds sooooo good! but i dont have a crocpot yet :( so the beer might be out of the question

I guess ill head to the store now... i kinda want to incorperate lima beans too.... maybe tahts a stretch though

·
Registered
119 Posts
Put chicken breast any kind of veggie (I do zucchini) a couple spoonfuls of spaghetti sauce and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese in a tin foil packet. Place in 375degree oven for 15-20mins and a simple yummy dinner is done!

·
Yankabilly
7,944 Posts
boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes. Take and soak in teryaki (sp?) sauce with some pine apple juice.

In big frying pan/wok cook the chicken... put cooked chicken in a bowl an set aside. Now cook in what ever vegies you like. I use red pepper, onions, bean sprouts, snow peas, sliced almonds and pineapple chunks cook until tender ... season any way you like... I use a touch of pine apple juice, cuyan pepper, red pepper seeds, salt, pepper, red jug BBQ sauce and mix in cooked chicken .. MM MM MM good.

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh man that sounds goooooodd1!! maybe tomarrow night ;) I got red/green/yellow pepper, 1 clove of carlic, some greek seasoning, skinless keilbasa, red onion and some olive oil

for dessert Im doing de-pitted nectarines marinated with amaretto and orange juice cut in 1/2 , put them on the grill for like 5 mins then put vanilla yogurt and peices granola in the middle nummers

and some white wine mmmmmm

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
I wish I could cook, or have any advise on making some good that's simple. I too watch and experience "easy" healthy and simple recepies, but I suck at having the skills and motivation to do any of them. Jimay jons is easy and they deliver. Along with any of my favorite resauratns that have beer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts