Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Biohazards
4,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have ordered stickers in August of this year and have not received them please email me at [email protected]. I will compare it to paypal to verify you actually ordered stickers so people that have not ordered them please dont try to sneak one in on me. My PC crashed a week and a half ago. I have spent the past week trying to get the data off of it which contains a spreadsheet which shows which people's stickers have been sent. The hard drive however is dead....

Sorry for the inconvenience. All stickers not yet received will be sent a week from today.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
No, the drive is dead, I have taken every possible avenue with it. It was an old drive... it just plain died. It isnt like I am a pc newbie lol Thanks though...
figured i'd offer. if the bios sees the drive at all I can usually get everything. Most other times I try control board transplants etc...

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,754 Posts
So any for sale making their way to Pig Gig?

·
535 Posts
If you have ordered stickers in August of this year and have not received them please email me at [email protected]. I will compare it to paypal to verify you actually ordered stickers so people that have not ordered them please dont try to sneak one in on me. My PC crashed a week and a half ago. I have spent the past week trying to get the data off of it which contains a spreadsheet which shows which people's stickers have been sent. The hard drive however is dead....

Sorry for the inconvenience. All stickers not yet received will be sent a week from today.
Does this include the stickers I ordered in May?:confused:

·
The Biohazards
4,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All orders from August will be sent tomorrow. The ones for daddyman from May(these were ordered prior to me handling the stickers but will be sent none the less) will also be sent tomorrow. PC is up and running again as of yesterday so I will be able to get them all ready tonight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts