Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not that it will effect my situation what so ever but just out of my duty of not being a douchebag I thought I would let the rest of you know.

Just make sure you agree with douchebag, err I mean Steveo or he will email your work. Once again it's not like I care but just thought that if you should be working and do spend time on here and can get fired then you might like to know there is someone on this site such as SteveO that will pull some crap like this on you.

oh yeah, i emailed clonch ins. to let them know of the negative way you represent them on this board, and if you are an employee, that you waste their time by playing on the web.:stan:
i pay 47 a month for full coverage with roadside recovery and a 100 dollar deductible.
Hello, i am writing today to let you know of an individual who is creating negative press towards your agency with his comments and statements made on this website http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/ I am not sure if this person is an employee, but under his username he displays your web address. his username on their is unlimitedlove and he posts during the daytime, so if he is your employee he is wasting both your time and mine. thanks and have a nice day.

i am going to keep emailing that until i get a reply. hope you get fired fuckhead:stan:

Ahh . . . my good deed of the day is done. :sonicjay:

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
It's in the political forum. Someone should email me about biobill and hacksaw being online.. man, Id like to catch those sneaky bastards...

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
WTF i think a total and complete forever banning is a deserved penalty.

That is totally fucked up!!!!!!!!!

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's in the political forum. Someone should email me about biobill and hacksaw being online.. man, Id like to catch those sneaky bastards...
LOL, did he tell you that he was leaving to meet with me about his truck?

j/k, since i don't know him or want to drive 6 hours to see his truck. I do figure he's an employee of yours though from that comment :sonicjay:

Okay, I really do need to get off of here, it's my day off becaue I have a bathroom to paint before the wife gets home from work . . . search Wagner Power Stick post to understand my horrible situation of buying a house strait out of the 70s :nana:

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,147 Posts

Thats ok, I hear their boss spends a good amount of time frequenting internet forums'

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
WTF i think a total and complete forever banning is a deserved penalty.

That is totally fucked up!!!!!!!!!
I hear ya, what did Unlimitedlove do that was so major that you would try to get him fired? :confused:

If it's minor I agree SteveO should be banned, people bad mouth their employer all the time this site is supposed to be an escape for people, you shouldn't have to worry about someone trying to get you fired because you're venting about everyday life. :miff:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
what the matter unlimited? cant take the heat? you said it was no biggie in the thread, now you come out here to whine? if this gets me banned, so be it, it would be worth it to see your ass hangin in the wind. i guess since i am just a white trash douchebag you should expect this sort of thing.

42,948 Posts
don't forget, unlimitedlove is a democrat.

So this is deuchebag vs deuchebag.

heres how I see it:

unlimitedlove has mental issues, and hence has democratic thoughts.

stevo probably is 17, and doesn't work. And definitly doesn't realize what happens when someone loses their job.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
don't forget, unlimitedlove is a democrat.

So this is deuchebag vs deuchebag.

heres how I see it:

unlimitedlove has mental issues, and hence has democratic thoughts.

stevo probably is 17, and doesn't work. And definitly doesn't realize what happens when someone loses their job.
i am 22, i went to college after working for 2 years and being downsized twice. I know what it feels like to be let go through no fault of your own, and its way worse than being fired. i worked 2 jobs this summer to make sure i didnt have to work this fall at school.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
unlimitedlove,

If some assclown pulled this kind of crap with me, I'd be irate. I commend you for keeping your cool. :thumb: Steveo...you're way out of line. I'd vote for you being banned in a heartbeat, as you're messing with peoples' livelihoods. :miff:

Craig

·
Registered
263 Posts
It's everyone's decision on these boards to either be civil or escalate issues. I have realized quickly that if you say something remotely controversial on this board or any other, people would rather pick a fight than respect your position. Why do so many seem surprised, and really who cares? There are assholes in every corner of all our lives, I don't need someone telling me who is an asshole and who is not. Because this guy was a jerk to you, doesn't mean he is a jerk to the rest of us, we can decide for ourselves who the douche bags are.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i am 22, i went to college after working for 2 years and being downsized twice. I know what it feels like to be let go through no fault of your own, and its way worse than being fired. i worked 2 jobs this summer to make sure i didnt have to work this fall at school.
LOL. You should call my old man LOL.

I just wouldn't recommend standing around metal objects or trees during the next storm.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
It's everyone's decision on these boards to either be civil or escalate issues. I have realized quickly that if you say something remotely controversial on this board or any other, people would rather pick a fight than respect your position. Why do so many seem surprised, and really who cares? There are assholes in every corner of all our lives, I don't need someone telling me who is an asshole and who is not. Because this guy was a jerk to you, doesn't mean he is a jerk to the rest of us, we can decide for ourselves who the douche bags are.
in as much as I generally agree with that statement, it takes a special kind of dishonorable person to mess with another's livelihood, and/or escalate an online pissing match into real world stalker-type issue.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts