• no

Votes: 27 26.5%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is he on your ignore list

i cant decide if im tired of his retardation or i should take him back off so there is nonsense to read.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
:thumb:Steveo is the cool wich all coolness should be measured, Jealousy abounds!

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
I've never put anyone on my ignore list. I'd rather read what they have to say and just not respond, and laugh a little at whatever retardtalk shows up in their posts.

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
Rockstar should take his own life.

As a human, he contributes nothing to society.

Steveo can weld.

·
Upstanding Member
1,726 Posts
wheres the no, hes a retard option?

ill admit hes slightly retarded but i enjoy watching him get into e-fights.

·
Get Up and Go
2,575 Posts
Reminds me of Ms. Chaeffer before anyone ever met him.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I've never put anyone on my ignore list. I'd rather read what they have to say and just not respond, and laugh a little at whatever retardtalk shows up in their posts.
All it really does is prevent people from PMing you. I have a ton of people on my Ignore List, but that's only because I just don't care what their non-public thoughts are. Steveo is not one of them, though.

This post just reminded me of someone else I need to add. :sonicjay:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
yes he is retarded but I still like him and would never put him or anyone on the list

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
haha, this thread brings the funny. whats ironic is that hosejockey has responded to posts that no one has quoted, so the only way he can see what i am saying is by going out of his way and clicking on the view post button.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts