Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone here ever go to the St. Pats fair in White Lake off Union Lake road that falls this weekend (not St. Patricks Day), play poker and go to the beer tent?:woot: :beerbang:

·
ASSHOLE
932 Posts
No. But i really can't think of a better thing to do on st pat's day than go to a beer tent. Fuggin may as well rename it "st columbus day".:beerbang: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Exept the beer is shitty and the gils are shittier..:sonicjay:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beer tent and watch all the hot mom's!:naughty: You bring the wife?:tonka:
Not sure probably not. She kinda counts my beers, it gets annoying. One year when we were first married at the GMAC Christmas party she said to me, " It's 12:15 if you're going to make an ass of yourself it's going to happen soon, so we better go". She was probably right, but my coworkers heard her. I had to listen to that for weeks after!

·
CRANES ARE COOL
686 Posts
Not sure probably not. She kinda counts my beers, it gets annoying. One year when we were first married at the GMAC Christmas party she said to me, " It's 12:15 if you're going to make an ass of yourself it's going to happen soon, so we better go". She was probably right, but my coworkers heard her. I had to listen to that for weeks after!
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: probably right??

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
Maybe on Saturday. That is where I went to elementary school
No way. I grew up going to church there ... I wonder if we had the same pastor? :tonka:

We may try to come out on Sat. :drink:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
eat some thai food and suck it up you pussy.

I'd like to go, but I don't know where it is, and I have a headlight out.
Go down 59 east tr on elizabeth lk rd by KMart go a couple miles tr on Union lake rd and it will be on the right hand side a few mile down there will be cars everywhere you can turn right on hutchinson rd and they'll have guys flaging you to park. Do you still have my cell?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts