Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey West Siders, I'm going to be helping Pat (Trail Fanatic) with Mapping this weekend for the M-Triangle project. I have a gps, but am asking a favor of anybody local that I can meet up with Friday or early early Saturday of this week.

I would like to borrow a gps, for Saturday, as a backup in case the one we have has issues.
If you could possibly loan it to me for Saturday............I will treat it better then I do Trail Junkie.

Thank You

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool,.........thanks Pat, The one I have will work, It just hasn't been used in awhile so I want to make sure we have emergencies covered.

·
Poseur Extraordinaire
4,349 Posts
I would let you use mine if I thought it would actually get a signal through the tree cover.

·
Member since 1994
3,167 Posts
I would let you use mine if I thought it would actually get a signal through the tree cover.

Time for one of those wireless, amplified, external antennas???

:poke:

Buy one for me too please:sonicjay:

·
Poseur Extraordinaire
4,349 Posts
It doesn't take an external antenna...that's why I need a new one.

·
Member since 1994
3,167 Posts
It doesn't take an external antenna...that's why I need a new one.
That's why you get the wireless, amplified antenna.

It DOESN'T plug in.

It just receives, amplifies, and rebroadcasts the amplified satellite signal so your unit receives it better and doesn't 'loose signal'.

·
Poseur Extraordinaire
4,349 Posts
That's why you get the wireless, amplified antenna.

It DOESN'T plug in.

It just receives, amplifies, and rebroadcasts the amplified satellite signal so your unit receives it better and doesn't 'loose signal'.

Wha wha whaaaaa?

Link please...never heard of one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts