Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holdridge near mt. holly tonight at 5pm?

I'll be there, probably the guy covered in dirt and blood.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I just gave myself a possible out...if I can't find my camelbak I will conintue to be lazy and stay at home.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
phew, that was a close one

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
if i wasnt mowing lawns tonight i would come.

·
Shama Lama Ding Done
823 Posts
Bent my rear wheel last week. No riding until I get that fixed. Stupid bike is like the Jeep, always busted.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
im waiting for my LBS to get a chainring in for me. Chain-suck sucks.
Thanks Cornhole.

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:
If this is for your single speed, I'm going to kick your ass for lying. Chainsuck isn't an issue on a SS. :poke:

Craig

·
1,234 Posts
I like Holdridge! I used to ride there every weekend last year and now I cant ever find time and I live right there almost!

What a waste . . . I have more money in my bike then My offroad vehicle and I dont even get to use it hardly!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'd meet up with a group next week.

I have my last triathlon of the year this weekend, then I'll put the roadie away. Next Thursday somewhere in Holly or PL? I haven't ridden PL.

Has anyone else tried the new trail at Holly rec? Its mainly on the campground side. 5 miles I think. It has more flow to it than a lot of Holdridge, in my opinion. Nothing very technical though. Mainly up and down rollers if I remember correctly.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Flow would be great for this out of shape bastid.

I am used to the riding we did in marquette, one LOOOONG climb, then a break at the top, all downhill for a while flat land back to that looooong climb, another break at the top, a different trail down, etc.

I like downhill trails, cross country type trails suck lol

Holdridge seems to slow you down everytime your getting a rhythym with a tight switchback and up the hill again.

Nothing extremely technical, but more demanding of fitness then I have right now lo

1 - 20 of 35 Posts