Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not going to get my Ford 9" in my tj before pig gig, so I want to have some spares. Close to Ann Arbor would be a bonus.

·
Comanche Addict
731 Posts
I've got a couple out of a TJ. $25 each. I should be able to deliver for $10 if you can't make it to Riverview (go east to the Detroit river). Oh, and I also have the spiders too for $10.
--Pete

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i also have a set and may be able to drop off at the gig if i can work it out...i know im farther away but maybe we can work somethingout

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Pete, you have a passenger and driver side shaft? I don't need spider gears. You ever come towards Ann Arbor?

·
Comanche Addict
731 Posts
Yup, got both sides. I don't get out that way very often but if you cover the fuel I have no problem making the trip. If I can work you in to my upcoming trip to Grand Rapids, I'll deliver them for free. That should be happening early next week.
--Pete

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, got both sides. I don't get out that way very often but if you cover the fuel I have no problem making the trip. If I can work you in to my upcoming trip to Grand Rapids, I'll deliver them for free. That should be happening early next week.
--Pete
Sounds good. Let me know. I don't have a problem driving out to you, but if it works out with your trip, that would be cool too. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts