Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I desided to clean house and get ride off everything, including my old mags fliping though some of them I ran into when you entered in TTC year ago with the yellow short box and we had to pick our top 10 favs.... well you were my #10th pick :poke: least I picked ya If I knew ya back then you would have been my #1 pick sorry:tonka: :tonka:

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
AHHH.... The mythical times when KillerB used to wheel. I have heard many a story from some old timers.... :sonicjay:

·
Registered
806 Posts
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: I love it...I'm not the only only that razzes him :tonka:

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
AHHH.... The mythical times when KillerB used to wheel. I have heard many a story from some old timers.... :sonicjay:
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I rode with him once .....a long time ago....in a park that is now closed. :woot:

really it was 3-4 years ago in Paragon. Maybe that was the last time he wheeled??? Wait the next trip is when it caught fire so maybe the second to last time.

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
I rode with him once .....a long time ago....in a park that is now closed. :woot:

really it was 3-4 years ago in Paragon. Maybe that was the last time he wheeled??? Wait the next trip is when it caught fire so maybe the second to last time.
I stopped and pissed in rememberence of where the ol CJ caught on fire last weekend at the badlands.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I stopped and pissed in rememberence of where the ol CJ caught on fire last weekend at the badlands.
:tonka: :tonka: if ur stream didn't contain any Jager or Pucker best do it again next time.

·
There watching me! (.)(.)
11,461 Posts

I seen it once in what was a running Kim's jeep. I think that was the last time it ever rolled on it's own power.:tonka:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Well, we went by the lake on saturday, I was about 3 cases deep at that point in the weekend.
shit with your size that would be about 50% bac :beer: :beerbang: :woot:

·
Yankabilly
7,944 Posts
Thats cool and it was 8 years ago I did TTC. Yes it has been a bit since I have wheeled. The excuse was working on everyone elses rigs ... Now I have to clean the garage from the move to actually see the jeep. I will soon be posting pics as I will be working on it again. I just have to get the links mocked up so I can move it up to my shop. I have a new hoist to work off of at work :beer: It will make welding the link brackets on and choping the frame a lot easier on the hoist. :thumb:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats cool and it was 8 years ago I did TTC. Yes it has been a bit since I have wheeled. The excuse was working on everyone elses rigs ... Now I have to clean the garage from the move to actually see the jeep. I will soon be posting pics as I will be working on it again. I just have to get the links mocked up so I can move it up to my shop. I have a new hoist to work off of at work :beer: It will make welding the link brackets on and choping the frame a lot easier on the hoist. :thumb:

I feel your Pain I to keep my friends wheelign and have been on a 4 year leave of wheeling in the Jeep only the stubie Chevy last year was my only wheeling my own rig
:miff:

Maybe I should move to the land of less Friends and get my Jeep done:sonicjay:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts