Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he knew better but never knew that haveing it in his perifial (sp) was enought to get it

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i got my first burn at about 10, torch goggles do not protect you while stick welding. haven't gotten a case since, and i weld 40 hours a week.

·
expert jeep disassembler
8,005 Posts
i got my first burn at about 10, torch goggles do not protect you while stick welding. haven't gotten a case since, and i weld 40 hours a week.
i have never got flash burned from welding. it is always when i am fitting for someone else.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i have never got flash burned from welding. it is always when i am fitting for someone else.
I do almost all of my own fitting, so i don't have that problem.:sonicjay:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya he got it of from reflective because he says he never even seen blue

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
try fitting up a 12" valve on your own
awww shit. the bigger they are the easier they are to fit. I put in a tank battery almost all alone last summer, the only time i had help they dropped a 4" ball valve on my finder and cut the end off.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya but your like me big strong and think/know its safer to do things alone then have a helper and not get hurt...small people dont have that option

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
ya but your like me big strong and think/know its safer to do things alone then have a helper and not get hurt...small people dont have that option
that, and i have a wide variety of tools to get the job done.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.