Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Im putting up a 30 x 36 but i have the rafters . id like to find a bunch of decent steel for it though .

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
I was looking for info a whiel back, but i'm broke now, nothing until the spring :(

I want stud walls, though, not pole barn style..

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking for info a whiel back, but i'm broke now, nothing until the spring :(

I want stud walls, though, not pole barn style..
:werd:

garage mahal build.

2x6 construction, brick exterior, full foundation, none of that "Rat wall" bs.

oh, and put a loft above part of it, craneway, as well as an office area with a 3 pce bath.

what I just described is what I'll be helping my buddy finish wiring in another couple of weeks in preparation for drywalling.

the 1/2 of it with the "craneway" (2200lb rated beam above) is high enough we could easily put in a basketball hoop, and play 1/2 court during the winter months... that is if he didn't have a problem bouncing off of his mint 70 shelby gt 350... oddly enough, has has a problem with that scenario :(

·
Are we there yet?
1,995 Posts
I had a post last week looking for one... Not sure if it was I you were thinking of though.

Thanks for the link for the bid... I have not used BIDCorp before - are they any good?

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a post last week looking for one... Not sure if it was I you were thinking of though.

Thanks for the link for the bid... I have not used BIDCorp before - are they any good?
bidcorp is a auction site primarily used by the state, and county governments. I've bought a couple of smaller items from the site, all sold by Oakland County however...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts