Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need someone to either install my new R&P and detroit locker, help me install it, or rent me the tools to do it myself. I don't have a lot of cash right now but would like to get this installed so I will have a true 4x4 again. The axle is a Dana44 HP.

Thanks

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am down in holland area. Shouldn't be too much problem to get it up to Hart though. Whats your price?

I will have all the steering, brakes, and other BS off from it already.

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
I am headed up that way in the morning, pm me before 10 tonight and I could deliver it for ya for some gas $$

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gears are new 5.13:1, have install kit, It is a detroit locker.

$150??? I can have it done for $195 at the driveline shop around the corner from my house. It will cost me more that $45 to get it to you and then back home. I guess I will have to do it myself.

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know, but thats more than what I can afford right now. Which really sucks, I had the money to get the parts but then we went from begin balls to the wall busy at work to having most of the crew laid off, so now I don't have hardly any extra cash.

Thanks for the offer.

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do I need the housing spreader for a front application?

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
PM frdboy, he is in holland and might be able to hook you up also, he works for mikes mobile, but dose side jobs

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks junkie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts