Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully I win the permit raffle, cause I will just run down there with a knife.

These were taken with a 5.0MP motion camera. The originals are fricken sweet.

And then what I'm going to hang on the wall:

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
3,217 Posts
:sonicjay:that is the biggest deer I have ever seen

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I have a friend from colorado that tanned the ballsack from an elk and stores his weed in it. must be the mountain air:tonka:
B

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
I see those every year deer hunting up there. (well, not that particular set.. :tonka: )

A

·
Registered
3,931 Posts

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
elk huntin gis a side i didn't know about you Kelly!
I take back all the bad things i said about you last weekend

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
ya know about being a puss and going to the hotel at 10:30 pm on a friday night!

42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet mother of God that's a nice rack.

Did you take those pics? Elk must be almost as dumb as caribou.
Yes, I walked up on them, and started shooting pics.
:sonicjay:

Its a motion camera with a 50' sensor. It mostly takes stupid pictures of birds, coyotes, etc.. But every once in a while it will catch cool stuff like elk nuts

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts

Its a motion camera with a 50' sensor. It mostly takes stupid pictures of birds, coyotes, etc.. But every once in a while it will catch cool stuff like elk nuts
Haha that is quite the nut shot.

The reason I ask is because you can basically drive a truck up next to a herd of caribou in Canada and they won't move. Good to know elk aren't quite that stupid. :thumb:

Did you actually apply for a permit?

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
3,217 Posts
ya know about being a puss and going to the hotel at 10:30 pm on a friday night!

or run inside and tell everyone that someone is stealing the ladders, but not stop them from taking them :sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
thems some nice elk, we found a complete pair of 6x6 elk horns that dropped for the winter this last spring while hunting morals up by burt lake. they were both with 40 yards of each other.

·
meh.
7,816 Posts

Coyotes eh? Who's land is it, I will bust out the dying rabbit call :tonka:

·
Custom engine machining
188 Posts
Where's my bow- Great job on actually having the camera on hand and good follow through! This is not helping my opening day fever!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts