Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so u dont have to read the whole post before clicking just right click on the link and hit properties and look at the url........they can make it look like something else but when u look like i explained u can see if its real or not.....just for those who didn't know this trick

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
I do both just to cover my butt now

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
so u dont have to read the whole post before clicking just right click on the link and hit properties and look at the url........they can make it look like something else but when u look like i explained u can see if its real or not.....just for those who didn't know this trick
or you can just move your cursor over the link, and the real url shows up on the bottom bar.
Wow...I thought everyone knew both those tricks by now...I learned that trick like 10 years ago. When I barely knew what the intra web was in like 7th-8th grade. :tonka:

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
If you think that is all you need to figure it out... I could make your head explode :sonicjay:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh"
CONTENT="0; URL=Rickrolling.html">

1 - 9 of 9 Posts