Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
located in flint....

I cant really trade for the buggy although I have always wanted one.... I need to get a car or truck or put a motor in the one I have.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Looks to be in really nice shape. Are there any spots where the paint is bubbling or any rust coming through the paint? What kind of lift?

·
Wanting to Plow
62 Posts
Hey i was wondering if i could get your # I have been pondering selling my 94 wrangler and going coil spring newer. Thanks Tom

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Damn...that's a hell of a lot cleaner than my '05 beater. :tonka:

I'm sure you'll get a quick sale.. it looks babied.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a few offers pending now but nothing real promising..... I have thought about it and I would rather get cash for the jeep. I have been offered some real nice trades and i have thought about getting a cherokee but I would rather have a newer s-10 ext cab with a v-6 and I happen to no where I can buy one for around 3500 and still have money to fix my other car.

Now if some one can get me a 2.7 motor for my 00 intrepid or rebuild mine and offer me some kind of trade or cash deal then I would be all over it.

I will sell the jeep with half doors and not so good soft top for 4500 since I have a buyer for the hard top and full doors to make the reaming money I want...... to sell the jeep with the way it sits I will take no less than 5000.... or 5500 for both tops both sets of doors.

Thanks for you time and thanks for the trade offers..... I have been offered some REAL nice cherokee's

1 - 20 of 35 Posts