Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know it sounds crazy but I'm putting my Lions season ticket rights up for sale. I have a friend that is a ticket broker and he suggested that I try to sell them. He has sold 2 sets this week alone for $500 for each account. I'm asking $450 and I will meet the buyer at Ford Field to transfer the account. I have 2 Lower Level seats in section 116 row 10. If interested give me a call at 734-771-7766.

·
AS-IS is AS-IS!
1,142 Posts
Seriously ... I'd let them expire! Reason being is if Bill sees people not renewing ... maybe he'll get a clue (I doubt it tho) ... worth a shot!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seriously ... I'd let them expire! Reason being is if Bill sees people not renewing ... maybe he'll get a clue (I doubt it tho) ... worth a shot!
Old man Bill will never get a clue. Maybe he will get lucky with the next coach and all of the top draft picks next year. I love the Lions and would probably still renew but I'm going to be moving out of state in a couple of years and I thought I might as well get rid of the tickets now.

·
AS-IS is AS-IS!
1,142 Posts
All we have left is hope ... LOL!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've actually got some decent offers. There still for sale but I talked with a guy last night that said if I still have them on the 9th he will buy them for $400. Shocking I know but I'll take it. If they do end up with a good coach and draft well I'm sure I could get more out of them but I don't want to wait that long.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
I've actually got some decent offers. There still for sale but I talked with a guy last night that said if I still have them on the 9th he will buy them for $400. Shocking I know but I'll take it. If they do end up with a good coach and draft well I'm sure I could get more out of them but I don't want to wait that long.
My offer of $4.50 still stands.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
I know it sounds crazy but I'm putting my Lions season ticket rights up for sale. I have a friend that is a ticket broker and he suggested that I try to sell them. He has sold 2 sets this week alone for $500 for each account. I'm asking $450 and I will meet the buyer at Ford Field to transfer the account. I have 2 Lower Level seats in section 116 row 10. If interested give me a call at 734-771-7766.
i'd rather renew my ann arbor season tickets and watch UofM take another beating next season than go for lions tickets. bill ford has NO pride in his product and COMPLETE disregard for his customer base [a.k.a. buyers on seats at ford field]

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
So all people will be buying is the the rights to buy tickets for future seasons? New to the whole season ticket thing... How much are season tickets going to cost next year? Any idea?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So all people will be buying is the the rights to buy tickets for future seasons? New to the whole season ticket thing... How much are season tickets going to cost next year? Any idea?
Yes I'm selling my seat license only which will give you my seats for as long as you want them. If the Lions ever get a home playoff game you would also have the right to buy your seats for any playoff games too. The cost of the tickets will be $1320 for the year and that is for 2 seats in the lower level 10th row.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sold!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.