Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought this some years back, and just not really into it.

This is the supermatch version of the M1A. Stock is heavier, barrel is heavier, receiver is heavier and is bedded to the stock. Standard M1A is about a 1 to 4 MOA rifle depending on make and service, the supermatch is a 1/2MOA rifle.

You can't change stocks on this easily, but compatible with standard M1A accessories otherwise. Comes with standard one piece side-mounted scope mount and Leupold 3-9x50mm scope. I've only given the scope a rough sight-in. And have only put about 20 rounds through it on the action range. Comes with six 20 round steel mags, a couple 30 round steel mags, a 10 round mag, and the 5 round mag that came with it. Basically everything you see in the pictures is what you get.

$2500

I'm in Lake Orion

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Possibly interested in straight or partial trades, like similar outdoors products.... I'm also looking for a CJ8 full length hard top and other CJ/YJ related items. Specially a scrambler hardtop at the moment, but if you have something interesting, like tire/wheel 35"+ sets in 5x5.5 you have my interest.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone for the offers and expressing interest, was able to make a deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts