Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 95 suburban with a sno-way v plow. with down pressure. plow works great. bought this suburban and recently installed this plow on it for the winter but it looks like i will be busy working out of state for most the year. this truck has the Majestic package and has full leather and wood trim interior. front seats are worn, has rear bucket seats....and third row seating....interior is pretty dirty and could use a good detailing as the truck was used for a hunting/fishing vehicle for many years. there was some rust on the fenders but i sanded them down and undercoated them and added some fender flares to give it a good look.... i have replaced ALL the front end parts as it wasnt needed but i figured i should as I was putting on the plow! have done lots of other recent work to make it a good looking truck to plow in. truck has been completely undercoated. seems very dependable, new battery, new exhaust, and many many other parts...... also have 4 spare tires of the same brand (bfg rugged trail) as shown in pictures with about half tread. as well as an extra set of aluminum rims with 245 tires on them with good tread. I am asking $5800 or will entertain reasonable trade offers.....may be interested in a trade or partial trade for a nice boat or motorcycle.....let me know what u have...no junk please!! i am not hurting for cash so I will not give this truck away so please no low ballin!!!....

look below for pics

really want a crew cab pickup...(full four doors). nothing older than a 96 please! got a couple thousand to put with it for the right truck.

$5800
989 429-6351

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just under 160k. just installed new BDS shocks in the front and the rear...... as well as a allignment today.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just got done painting a lighted visor for it and will be installing it tomorrow!!! will get some better pics up tomorrow night hopefully!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is a 1500 suburban. and thanks Big Ugly.... but I drive an expedition around when I travel. the suburban is a third vehicle i have.....and like I said before I have ABSOLUTELY no use for a 2wheel drive truck!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
installed a 2nd battery as well as a 140amp alternator to keep up with the plow. as well as new plugs/cap/rotor, coil, fuel filter, power steering high pressure hose, hydraulic line, as well as a different front drive shaft with new u-joints

let me know if u wanna see it! 989 539 6351

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
any offers? I found a truck I am interested in buying so Now I really want this sold. will separate the plow from the suburban. send me a pm for fast response or call 989 429 6351. thanks

ps.... also have a 01 ford expedition 4x4 eddie bauer for sale for $4700 it has 156k miles

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sold the expedition!!!! make me a good offer! itching to buy this truck I have been watching before its gone...... i am considering keeping the plow for the new truck and offing the suburban...... cash talks!!! send me a pm!! or call

1 - 20 of 25 Posts