Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a black 94 YJ that I'm thinking about selling. The jeep runs and drives great, the body has rust here and there (imagine that!). The body has about 177K on it, the 4.0L motor has about 110K (Jasper) and the automatic trans has about 60K ( also Jasper). It has the sound bar, tilt, power steering and brakes of course. I bought it in February and since I've had it I have done the following:

New radiator
New clutch fan
New trans Yoke
New U joints in the rear drive shaft and front axle
New cat and muffler
New plugs, wires, cap and rotor
Hardtop and doors (I have over $800 in these alone)
Windshield frame and glass
New BFG 30x 9.50 All Terrains (they only have about 2000 miles on them)
Battery
New front pads
And some other things I can't remember right now.

I have the soft top for it and the half doors too. It's a great daily driver and the four wheel drive works great. I'm selling it to get a car for work because I run a lot of miles. I'm including with it the hard & soft tops, full hard doors, half doors and all of the other new parts that are listed above. With that said, I'm asking $4,000. OBO, or maybe even a trade for the right car, let's talk! I have done a lot to it and it's really a great jeep. I also have a 1" body lift and some sheet metal that I was going to use to repair the rust that I may include for the right price.

Some photos are here, I'll post better ones as soon as I can: http://picasaweb.google.com/timnsuzieburns/94YJForSale?feat=directlink

BETTER PHOTOS POSTED IN THE LINK ABOVE!

I'm in Lake Orion, you can PM or call me up until 10:00 PM 248-866-1412.

Thanks,
Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts