Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1982 Scrambler , I bought this for a trail rig (so i don't beat up my other one) now I have too many projects and won't get to this for a while, if it doesn't sell it will get parted. It has some body rust but definately repairable, there is many upgrades on this Scrambler.
6cyl w/ weber carb, Auto TF 904, Dana 300 w/ twin stick
Dana 30 front, Amc 20 rear w/ one piece USA shafts
Superlift 4" springs (still have stickers on them) w/ 1.5" daystar shackles and u-bolt skid plates
Half cab hard top
newer 35" Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers (85-95% tread)
Engine and trans: It starts and idles on the coldest days and trans shifts good
Body: has bruises and dents, the rear floor has some rust through, floor pans are pretty good, windshield frame is starting to rust. I do have matching hard doors that are a little rough to throw in the deal.
Frame: very solid, except some surface rust near rear.
I believe all electric works, minus a few dash lights and fuel guage does not work right, previous owner installed new sending unit.
No leaks that i have seen, except power steering gear box has small weep.
Needs muffler.
Seats are ripped.
This is a very repairable and drivable Scrambler.
SEE PICS
$3400.00 pm me if interested

·
CJ7007
1,500 Posts
are you kidding me??????????? dont get rid of that one...... thats it!!! im coming over because you my friend have lost your mind!!!!!!!!

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts
are you kidding me??????????? dont get rid of that one...... thats it!!! im coming over because you my friend have lost your mind!!!!!!!!
when you go over there, get it and bring it to me, i'll give you the cj grill for free:finger:

·
CJ7007
1,500 Posts
when you go over there, get it and bring it to me, i'll give you the cj grill for free:finger:
lmao... i need to get that asap... my idiot buddy has been snowmobiling and keeps blowing me off... seriously though this guy has some kick ass jeeps...
if i had the cash i would buy em in a heart beat...

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I just changed my mind more than my undies!! am picking up another CJ8 down south and I have the 2 CJ10a's now!!

·
Redline8300
243 Posts
Eric has a firesale every weeks. Does anyone remember his stockpile of CJ2A's? I think we should corner the market on some vehicle that he hasn't owned and gets a wild hair up his ass that he has to have a dozen of. We all need to post a car model that he has already owned so we can check that off of the list. Sooner or later we will know the next type of car he will want.

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eric has a firesale every weeks. Does anyone remember his stockpile of CJ2A's? I think we should corner the market on some vehicle that he hasn't owned and gets a wild hair up his ass that he has to have a dozen of. We all need to post a car model that he has already owned so we can check that off of the list. Sooner or later we will know the next type of car he will want.
WOW!! That was a well thought out bashing:sonicjay::sonicjay: But very well said!!! and true!
I didn't know there was a vehicle I didn't own :naughty:

·
Redline8300
243 Posts
The only thing that I could come up with was an early Bronco or one of those early land rovers that you were talking about a few years back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts