roll cage

5pt harness

smitty built 8000lbs

39.5 iroks(75-80%) on 16.5 recentered h1 SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
What's reason for sale? Saw this for sale from other member last fall. Do any mods to it. Still have tractor supply links? Just curious....love this little rig and love that it has a Toyota heartbeat.

·
welfare wheeler
6,989 Posts
My buggy performs pretty Good for what it is.
I have always thought Something smaller and lighter would be alot of fun though!
Glwts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I bought it from another member on hear last fall from way up north when my job was still going good know my hours got cut so I have to sell my toys this is the last one I got that I'm selling just sold my tractor last weekend it sucks but I have to pay the bills I put a fuel cell in it. it had a boat gas tank in it when I got it. I put a bigger real hydrolic tank in it he had the little power steering tank for the hydrolic system and it didn't work just sprayed fluid everyware when you turned it now it works great. I redid the radiator lines and made new mounts for them inside the frame rails the radiator has a leak so I'm going to put a different one in it this weekend and a reservoir to make it easier to get the air out of the system. It still has the tractor links on it but they work good I was planing on putting good heims and links on it but with my job know I can't afford to. its a great running and working rig with lots of power I was surprised by the yota motor if y'all have anymore questions just ask or if you need more pics I can text them a lot easier I have to crop all my pics to load them on hear

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Price dropped

Lowered price to 4k needs a few things fixed. Front wheel bearings,breaks, and the radiator has a leak I have another radiator for it already

1 - 11 of 11 Posts