New in the Past Year
-Water Pump
-Fuel Pump
-Intake Gasket

·
The toasted one
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends...no vehicles, I just purchased another truck, and I own a project truck.

·
The toasted one
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can take better pictures on Wed. The picture is about a year old. The black pain on the grill flaked off a little so the chrome is showing through. a Good chunk of the Rynoliner flaked off the tailgate.

It is a '93

I forgot to add, When you stick it in 4wheel drive and take off then, at the time you start to slow down it starts to make a weird sound. It only makes it when you slow down.

If I get $700 for the blazer I might be able to give another transmission and transfer case with it.

·
Throw'in turtles........
2,365 Posts
If I had $700 I would be there. I need something for my GF to drive this winter and this is what I'm looking for. I got a 4 wheeler and some tires and a few other things here and there but no cash. Let me know if/ what your interested in and maybe we can figure something out.

·
The toasted one
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
The toasted one
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will have new pictures up tomorrow. Been busy remolding the new house.

·
The toasted one
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as of right now, I will not budge much. I have several people showing up later tonight, and possible have some lined up for Sunday.

·
blood,sweat and beers
3,707 Posts
im intrested can you pm me more info on your blaser and when you get a chance send me some more pics also? thx

·
The toasted one
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
**sold**

1 - 18 of 18 Posts