Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just like title says, Ruger GP100 chambered in .357 Mag (.38's can be shot out of it as well if you desire).....Stainless, 6" barrel. Has had maybe 50 rounds through it - maybe. Gun has been drilled/tapped by a professional for a scope, but doesn't come with one/any mounting stuff.

These guns are incredibly reliable, and accurate.....if I didn't already have one (that has never misfired with 3000+ rounds through it), I'd keep it....though I must say I'm not in a bind, so please no low ball offers.

Looks just like this, but not actual gun.....

$450 FIRM, no trades, Cash ONLY, must have permit.....

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add.....if interested shoot me an e-mail at chris1044 at Gmail dot com....don't have access to this forum during the week.

Also, I know I said no trades, but I'm open to other guns (no wheeling stuff, and car audio/paint ball need not apply :sonicjay:)

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
I have this same gun... and you should all know that is AMAZING!!

i had a S&W 686 also, which is pretty much the same gun but smith) and this gun beats it hands down... and here is listed at half the price.

you will not be sorry

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I also have this gun and wouldn't trade it for any other .357. These things will handle any abuse you can throw at them, are easy to break down and modify, and are built like tanks

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
its a really nice gun but it is used and asking the same amount as they cost new is a little much. most people dont like hearing it but i dont see why people think they can sell somthing for what they bought it for after they have used it.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
its a really nice gun but it is used and asking the same amount as they cost new is a little much. most people dont like hearing it but i dont see why people think they can sell somthing for what they bought it for after they have used it.
I would like to know where you found one, stainless with a 6" barrel for $450 new. I know Gander sells them for $600 new and I have never seen them for less than $525 new.

·
AS-IS is AS-IS!
1,142 Posts
Ditto on having the same gun and being awesome! My Dad is a big S&W fan but he said this one would make him a Ruger convert! LOL!

bump for ya!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
they go for roughly that on Gunbroker.com
Then buy it off gunbroker.com......you're full of shit when you say you can get a new STAINLESS 6" BARREL for 450 OTD.....I've watched gunbroker.com, and these typically go for 525ish......if you find one on there for cheaper, buy it, as I said, I'm not hard pressed to sell mine.

And BTW, thanks for the praise everyone.....like I said, these guns kick so much ass that if I don't sell it and "have" to keep it, I won't be sad :sonicjay:

edit....here, 2 days left, it's already 25+ what I'm asking, and the reserve is $510......sure, it's got hogue grips, but they're $18 @ cabelas.......http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=124598205 And then you've gotta pay shipping and deal with the whole "must ship to a FFL" thing. Again, it's new, but mine has less than a box of shells through it.....but, if you want that gun, please, I urge you to buy it as it is in fact a decent deal as well:thumb:

·
AS-IS is AS-IS!
1,142 Posts
Oh yeah ... well my barrel is longer than yours!

:poke:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
when i see one on there for 430 with 75 rounds through it i dont knowe how to argue with you. i saw what i saw and anybody can say im full of crap. besides that theres no reason to attack me, im just telling you what i saw. i know it was on there because a friend of mine sold it. out the door the buyer spent 480 after tax and shipping. my friends mom works at The Firing Line and they sell it for 507 at the counter FYI

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
when i see one on there for 430 with 75 rounds through it i dont knowe how to argue with you. i saw what i saw and anybody can say im full of crap. besides that theres no reason to attack me, im just telling you what i saw. i know it was on there because a friend of mine sold it. out the door the buyer spent 480 after tax and shipping. my friends mom works at The Firing Line and they sell it for 507 at the counter FYI
Wasn't attacking you....simply stating that if in fact you did see this gun for that cheap, buy it as its a killer deal. I posted the link to that gun-broker auction because that is what I typically see them going for, hence my asking price. Additionally, there are people on here that go through various threads and make some magical claim that the seller is asking too much, even though 5+ people have already posted saying it's a decent deal - hence the response I initially put

The Firing Line (don't know - never been there) may sell it for 507 at the counter, but they you've got tax and all that crap on top of it.....not saying it's a bad deal, because its not. My gun has less than 50 rounds through it, plus it's been drilled/tapped for a scope (which is typically 50-100 bucks alone depending on who does it).....so, IMO, 450 isn't that bad of a deal.

If you don't like my price, then YOU shouldn't start attacking ME (by posting that the asking price is "rediculous" prior to editing your post) and should simply close the thread:thumb:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Chris1044 your being to nice. Why the Fcuk does someone think they need to comment about your price. Get the fcuk out if you don't like it. You are not the price police.
I have this gun and love it. This is a good "fair" price and when you figure tax, shipping etc its an easy deal as well.

Good day

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
sorry if i offended you i just bought one 6 months ago and it is a great gun. you areright about the drill and tap.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts