·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I am willing to trade also!

Need:

4.56 - 5.13 gears Chevy DANA 44 & 14 bolt fF
15x14" 8 lug
SBC MSD Distributor, 6A, 6AL, Electric Fan, Street Rod wiring kit. TH350 Aluminum Inspection Cover
YJ Half Doors, YJ Front Glass, Black YJ Soft Top

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the shocks are still for sale. I do have one person in Canada that I'm getting a quote for shipping for them, and if the price is right then hes going to get them. I will know more tomarrow or atleast by Wednesday.

Harrison, by Clinton? I'm not over that way very often, but the shocks are in byron, mi 48418. Which is about an hour and a half from Harrison. It will cost between $10-$15 to ship either USPS or FED EX. Let me know. I do go over to the Linden/Fenton/Howell area alot though.

still have shocks ?? i`m interested in those how often are you up around harrison.

·
your mom likes me best
1,534 Posts
i know were byrons at i grew up in argentine if you have them this weekend i can swing down and get them i have to visit the folks in grand blanc

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need to sell more parts to finish the paint job on the jeep.

Also I am in Byron right now so anyone that wants to meet up call me.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking to trade for a Good Black YJ SOFT TOP w/ Soft uppers.
Also looking for someone to bend up some tubing. I am willing to trade parts off for a front stinger, and tube fenders.

Prices are Best Offer. Send me a PM. I am always willing to trade or work out a deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts