Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1997 2 door Tracker 4x4
1.6 SOHC 16 Valve
5 Speed Manual
5.125 stock gear ratio
Driver and Passenger Air Bags
Daytime Running Lamps
Manual Locking Front Hubs
I bought this two years ago and have driven it pretty much daily since in order to keep miles off my other vehicles. It has 289,700 miles currently and runs great. Im assuming the first owner had the engine replaced at some point but I dont know that for sure. I have driven this from the thumb to Silver Lake and back without a problem.
Some things that could use attention include the rear gate handle is broken, the rear window is pretty well shot but does a decent job of keeping the weather out, and there is rust in several areas. The worst rust is on the drivers door in the lower window frame area as you can see in the pics and also under the diamond plate on the drivers door. The passenger door wasnt rusty but I put the diamond plate on to match the other side. I have touched up some spots with a spray can and it obviously doesnt match 100%. The factory color is Azurite Blue Metallic.
The interior is in good shape. I remove the rear folding seat for bow season to haul my bow case but I will be putting the rear seat back in. There is no radio as the previous owner ordered it from GM without it!
Asking $1500 989-553-0269

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know as soon as it sells fuel is going to go back to $4.00. This thing will get 27-30 in the summer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts