Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yamaha WR 450 converted to road legal.
Uprades to due so include: hi/low beam headlamp, brake light, horn, mirror, digital handlebar mounted computer with speedometer, odometer, miles to next service, etc.
This has the five valve liquid cooled motor.
Extremely fast and well maintained.
This bike was my baby and I treated it as such.
Asking $3900 989-761-9609

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Did I see you at Tin Cup last weekend?

That exhaust looks familiar.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It has a mirror (only one required and is on it in the pics) and passed inspection with the knobbies but technically yes it should have DOT tires.

I dont know if this picture shows the mirror any better than the first. thanks for the bump though.

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
have you taken all the restrictors off? carb,ignition,muffler.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
have you taken all the restrictors off? carb,ignition,muffler.
Pretty much all stock. The mods that you are referring to such as the "gray wire" dont apply to this bike anyway as it is Canadian (no gray wire and the exhaust baffle cannot be removed as they are a sealed unit on the Canadian bikes). I put a YZ 450 pipe on it though and it gave it a much nicer sound and a little more go too. To someone like myself that came from riding quads, this bike is almost scary fast.

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
did you buy it in canada? yes the canada bikes are different. nice looking bike.they also have a throttle stop on the american bikes in the carb. dont think the canada bikes have them. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
did you buy it in canada? yes the canada bikes are different. nice looking bike.they also have a throttle stop on the american bikes in the carb. dont think the canada bikes have them. good luck with the sale.
thanks, no the original owner before me did.

not really into boats but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
YZ 426F and my Rally VW GTI :) No really I want a street legal bike and the YZ costs a penny to light it up

1 - 20 of 42 Posts