Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 1995 Honda Accord EX. It is a great car and I don't really want to get rid of it, but I want to buy a truck so I can haul stuff without having to borrow a truck.

I am asking $4500 or B/O.
Located in Holt, MI

The Good:

Burgundy Exterior
Grey Interior
4 Door
5-Speed
141,000 miles
A/C
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Tilt
Cruise
AM/FM Cassette
4 Wheel ABS
Factory Moonroof (No Leaks)
Timing Belt Changed 20K Ago
Newer Plugs and Wires
New EGR Vacuum Solenoid
Newer Brakes
Newer Slave Cylinder
New Alternator
Chrome Intake
Fold Down Rear Seat w/Passthrough
Clear Marker Lenses
Altezza Style Taillights w/LED Ring
Mobil 1 in Transmission

The Bad:

Some Stone Chips on Hood and Scuffs on Front Fascia (Honda Factory Touch Up Paint Included)
Little Rust Starting on Rear Quarter by Tire
Some Adhesive Residue by Shifter
Power Antenna Won't Go Down (motor runs, won't move)

This is a great car. Great daily driver. I get anywhere from 350-400 miles per tank depending on how I drive. Around 25-30 mpg daily. Oil has been changed before factory suggested time since I owned it. I also have a nice looking spoiler that looks factory (I don't know for sure) with the wiring. It has a built in CHMSL but the car already has one. It would need to be painted to match.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
I know it's a honda, but the overall mileage does sorta have some importance even on them...

in addition - I'm curious as to the service history (if any) and how long you've had it.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it's a honda, but the overall mileage does sorta have some importance even on them...

in addition - I'm curious as to the service history (if any) and how long you've had it.
I have owned it since February of 2006 (I have a hard time keeping vehicles more than a year.) I have done all the maintenance myself except for a couple of oil changes (when I didn't feel like doing them myself). The guy who traded it in to the dealership I worked for when I bought it only drove it in the winter. Kinda weird winter car but whatever.

He had a new radiator installed and new brake lines put in as well as a new timing belt within the last 20,000 miles. I put the alternator on, and the plugs and wires. Other than the above and what I listed earlier, I don't know any more of the history.

The owner before the last guy was a preacher if that does anything for you. It is a great car. I don't see it needing anything in the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts